Hello, Trying to learn about CSS and the contribution process. I've read a lot of posts here, but nothing I found addresses these questions from what I could tell. Some of these are pretty basic! 1.) Is it better to clone the repo and submit a pull request, or to fork from the author of the system specific sheets and then do a pull request (which, if I understand correctly, will allow them to be the arbiter of pull requests for that for and thus for that system)? 1a.) If the latter, is there a way to contact that author so I can find their fork? I have their name, but can't find them in roll20 via that. I've left a comment on github related to their commit, but don't know if they'll ever see that... 1b.) In general, how does one contribute to the community sheet of a small-ish game system without stepping on changes the original author might be making (assuming I can't contact them)? 2.) Since I'm new to css, I'd like to be able to observe my changes as I experiment/learn, but the .html file never looks exactly like it does within roll20. I've tried modifying it to add a <header> with with a link element referencing the css file, and loading it into jsfiddle and cssdesk, but no matter what I do, the html always looks the same. Is there no way to fully render the html (font, position, etc) so that it looks just like it would in roll20? The basic look and the content is there, but I don't understand why it doesn't look exactly the same? Sorry, I'm an old-dog c++ coder, not used to this fancy web stuff! I'm using Chrome on a mac, fwiw. 3.) By investigating the page source I can see where the system sheet html data is being 'injected' as a child into the div.charsheet.tab-pane, but I don't see the system specific css file listed in the header at the top. Shouldn't I? Okay, maybe that question isn't basic, I'm just trying to get my head around how this stuff works, and googling around keeps saying the same thing: put a stylesheet link in the <head>... except it's not there with the other stylesheets.