Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Star Wars: Of Hutts and Ships (EOTE) Looking for More Players

Alicia
Sheet Author
Lost a couple players due to real life. All details about the campaign can be found here.

Edited 1401658147
Alicia G said: Lost a couple players due to real life. All details about the campaign can be found here. if i was free i like to play but if you runing any more star wars game like this i be happy to join you
Alicia
Sheet Author
Davidalexander P. said: Alicia G said: Lost a couple players due to real life. All details about the campaign can be found here. if i was free i like to play but if you runing any more star wars game like this i be happy to join you Currently don't have any other game openings, but thanks for expressing interest. If you don't mind pbp, there's some games on a site I host (Galactic Campaigns). Link is in my profile.
I'm interested in playing. I DM'ed my own game back in November but I haven't played since. My books are in storage but I still remember most of the rules. I'm fine with text based as well.
Alicia
Sheet Author
Corey said: I'm interested in playing. I DM'ed my own game back in November but I haven't played since. My books are in storage but I still remember most of the rules. I'm fine with text based as well. Hope to see you in the Casting then!