Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rollable Table that populates monster WITH stats, not just a token

So I have a table for my warlock - pact of the chain - that has multiple forms for his Familiar (Sprite, Quasit, Pseudodragon, Imp), but I was wondering if I can attach those to the stat sheet for these creatures? Ideally what'd I'd like to do is have it pop the creature up on the page, and open up the sheet for him to use.  Is that possible?  Thanks in advance. 
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Not without an API script. Look up how people are handling druid wildshape using the TokenMod script. Basically you have the character sheets ready to go in your journal, then use TokenMod to change the side, "represents" character attribute, bars, size, vision, etc. I use a chat menu with a basic format like this (3 forms in this example).  &{template:npcaction} {{name=@{selected|token_name} }} {{rname=Shapeshifter}} {{description=[Revert Humanoid](!token-mod --set currentside|1 width|70 height|70 represents|@{Druid|character_id} bar1_link|hp bar2_link|ac bar3_link|speed name|Druid showname|yes light_radius| light_dimradius| light_angle|360 --off light_otherplayers @{selected|token_id}) [Dire Wolf](!token-mod --set currentside|2 width|140 height|140 represents|@{Dire Wolf(wildshape)|character_id} bar1_link|hp bar2_link|npc_ac bar3_link|npc_speed name|'Druid Dire Wolf' showname|yes light_radius|60 light_dimradius| light_angle|360 --off light_otherplayers @{selected|token_id} !token-mod --set bar1_value|@{selected|bar1|max}) [3rd Form](!token-mod --set currentside|3 width|70 height|70 represents|@{Druid|character_id} bar1_link|hp bar2_link|ac bar3_link|speed name|Druid showname|yes light_radius| light_dimradius| light_angle|360 --off light_otherplayers @{selected|token_id} !token-mod --set bar1_value|@{selected|bar1|max}) }}