Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 2 and API

What are some API that you are using for your Pathfinder 2 game?  I have been playing 5e and am planning to try PF2 out.  I have many of my favorite API, like Combat Master, but am not quite sure how to set them up for PF2.  Any help is appreciated, thanks!
I made a couple that I use,  Shape Maker  for aoe templates. Please read the comments at the top of the script for instructions. Treasure Generator  for random treasure (no treasure tables in GMG or CRB, made my own, and added some list of known books for random flavor). It also helps with random spell gen, and even makes clickable spell links. The comments at the top of the script explain how to use it. I also use Torch, a sounds script, and a dice macro setup script that's not worth linking (just makes the buttons for dice rolls, saves a few seconds, maybe). I guess I don't use all that much these days. A friend and I were working on a spell script, but just after we scraped AoN, roll20 added drag and drop spells. 
I wrote a script to help with setting up tables and running:  PF2 Helper It is mostly to help run enemies without switching to their character sheets all the time with macros for attacks, saves, skills etc, but it also has some utilities for rolling secret checks for your players and parsing NPCs from statblocks and json from monster.pf2.tools