Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token Bar Round Bubbles: Alpha-Numeric entry.

Edited 1596154791
Putting in just alpha entries works fine.  Putting in just numeric entries works fine.  But mixing them renders strange results in the Bubbles above the bars on the tokens.  I am trying to use these bubbles to keep up with Hexidecimal Traveller stats (1 through F, where F represents the number 15).
did you click the save change?

Edited 1596153934
Yes...and it saves them.  You can see them in the detail screen. You can also see them in the bar. But they do not display correctly in the bubble above the bar.  See screen shot below.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Screenshots of what you are doing and seeing might help.  I can put 1-F in a bubble just fine and it displays ok.  If I put the spaces and () in there, then it is tiny because it scales down so that everything is visible in the bubble.  I expect that is expected behavior, but I'm not sure if that is what you mean or not.

Edited 1596155599
Yep Kraynic...I was creating a nice screen shot even as you posted. I have not tried putting a dash in... I will try that.  (Love that album btw...) Nope that didn't work for me...(???)  See image.  It is interesting to me that I can put words in and they show on the bubble (but not on the bar).  I get that the bar is for keeping up with numerical fractions.  This is probably the heart of the issue...The system sees a number and reads it one way adding a bar.  If it sees alpha characters, it leaves off the bar and shows the word in the Bubble.  If it has alpha and numeric it becomes confused as to how to treat the bubble vs the bar.  Anyway...not a critical issue, but would make things more flexible for Traveller, Snapshot, Azhanti High Lightning, Mayday, and possibly some other non-D&D Games or War Games.