Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e][LF1P]Greyhawk, Temple of Elemental Evil and more

Time: 7pm eastern Wed nights Setting: Greyhawk, the OG setting of most of Gygaxs campaigns. Its a very Tradtional Knights and Dragons style setting with rather seggregated fantasy communitys. Its human centric, generally lower magic than Faerun, and a bit more like game of thrones. Story so far: The party is Krynn - a heroic knight and mounted cavilier. Barric - a dwarf oriented sellsword human who is an ex soldier Stefan - a grave cleric of wee-jas who is hunted by nobles and huted by them due to his half orc heritage (he is a tainted noble) Randall - a gandfather out to save his grandkids. Oskar - a paladin of the ancestors The party has been fighting The Bones, a gang that uses undead to steal and murder caravans, but select ones. Through weeks of play they learned the the Greenhorn Goblins are working with the Redbrands who were working for the Bones interconnecting the 3 major bandit factions in the area. The land is dying with weird dead spots showing up, now known to be tied to a planar-stich being caused by the Temples power. This time the forces of good mean to stop the land from dying and end The Bones and the threat of a new lich ran kingdom rising up. ------------------------ Its an open world set in Greyhawk, Verbobonc, and we are looking to pickup a person to finish this dungeon with and then continue on into the next adventure.
I'm very interested.  If elemental evil is on the table, can I play an aarokocra? 
sure. Like most fantasy races in Greyhawk, they are pretty seggregated communitys that send out small amounts of their population for various reasons. as an example, there are TWO places in the world with Dwarfs. The Iron Hills and The Kron Hills. Dwarfs dont run a worldwide empire, they send out mining teams to strip mine mountains from underneath and then take the stuff back to their kingdom to make one *rich* kingdom. Aarokocra would be similar. A singular community on a mountain peak who sends out hunters in search of their Sacred Rod of Seven Parts
but the answer was yes, i forgot to put that
PM me the details including the discord
Wish this was 7pm pst or later :-) Sounds super fun!
it was 7pm and i just had 2 people ghost so. now i need 3 total.
Timing is perfect for me for Weds if you need another player.
i do. my discord is Treetop#6820
i still need 1 person for this if you have not DMed me.
Hey Treetop, just sent you a Discord friend request (XFactor#0293). If you still have a spot I am interested in learning more. Thanks!