Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group Init for Warhammer 40K

Hi there, I am trying to use GroupInit for W40K but i have problems with the configuration. The Ini is calculated with this formula: 1d10 +   Agility : 10 rounded down to nearest tens digit..... so a 49 would be a 1d10 + 4 I know that normaly this would be a floor command.....but i can't get it to work with GroupInit I've tried things like !group-init --add-group floor(Agility/10) but that won't work. Perhaps you can help me with this problem ? Thank you very much in advance !!!! H0ND0
No one ? Any idea?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I assume you need to make it an attribute call: !group-init --add-group floor( @{Agility} /10) or !group-init --add-group floor( @{selected|Agility} /10)
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Not sure how I missed this post originally, sorry about that. I don't think this is possible with GroupInitiative at the moment.  It assumes all arguments are attribute names.  I will look into how I can support this.
Thank you very much for your help!