Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

What's wrong with this code

Edited 1401939534
<div class="sheet-statblock"> <label class="sheet-headtwo">Critical Dice</label> <div class="sheet-row"> <div class="sheet-item sheet-large"> <label>Weapon Enhancement Bonus</label> </div> <div class="sheet-item sheet-med"> <select name="attr_crit-roll-enhancement"> <option value="@{weapon-1-enh}" selected="selected">Weapon One</option> <option value="@{weapon-2-enh}">Weapon Two</option> <option value="@{weapon-3-enh}">Weapon Three</option> <option value="@{weapon-4-enh}">Weapon Four</option> <option value="@{weapon-5-enh}">Weapon Five</option> <option value="@{weapon-6-enh}">Weapon Six</option> </select> </div> </div> <div class="sheet-row"> <div class="sheet-item sheet-large"> <label>Weapon Crit Dice</label> </div> <div class="sheet-item sheet-med"> <select name="attr_crit-roll-dice"> <option value="@{weapon-1-crit-dice}" selected="selected">Weapon One</option> <option value="@{weapon-2-crit-dice}">Weapon Two</option> <option value="@{weapon-3-crit-dice}">Weapon Three</option> <option value="@{weapon-4-crit-dice}">Weapon Four</option> <option value="@{weapon-5-crit-dice}">Weapon Five</option> <option value="@{weapon-6-crit-dice}">Weapon Six</option> </select> </div> </div> </div>
Sam M.
Pro
Sheet Author
Context?

Edited 1401939726
This is part of the settings section of the sheet, where the player chooses which of his six weapons to use for a macro, and he has two different attributes he needs to choose from. Each attribute has 6 options. Edit: I was able to post the code. The problem I'm having is that it screws up the formatting, and the box above it runs together. I thought it was a div tag, but I can't find any problems with it. However, when I comment it out, the problem is gone.
Sam M.
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm still not sure what you're talking about. Is it that the select boxes run a bit higher than everything else?
<a href="http://prntscr.com/3psr3o" rel="nofollow">http://prntscr.com/3psr3o</a>
Sam M.
Pro
Sheet Author
What's the code for that bonus part look like?

Edited 1401942409
&lt;div class="sheet-statblock"&gt; &lt;label class="sheet-headtwo"&gt;Critical Dice&lt;/label&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-row"&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-item sheet-large"&gt; &lt;label&gt;Weapon Enhancement Bonus&lt;/label&gt; &lt;/div&gt; It's included in the first post.
Sam M.
Pro
Sheet Author
Instead of using labels, try using h3.
I resolved my issue, it had to do with the amount of horizontal space that I had, and the size of the sheet items.

Edited 1401945607
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
The problem is he forgot to mention this is part of my sheet that he is trying to edit, and as most of my sheet has hiding boxes and as such it has a lot of relative positioning.
You don't have a problem with me doing this - right Alex?
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
Jarret B. said: You don't have a problem with me doing this - right Alex? No (as long as you don't intend to push it) it just would have been easyer for someone to tell you what was wrong if you had given that bit of context, as there is nothing wrong with the html it is a problem with you not understanding the CSS linked to the elements you are using.
Yeah, I've just been piecing stuff together by looking through your sheet. Awesome job, by the way.