Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Condition Tint Colors && Other Condition Triggers in Cmaster

Edited 1597261529
Just Sharing for those who may want it. Working on a  master document  detailing all of the API triggers and Messages for a wider list of conditions in CombatMaster. I personally love having everything super clear so I have assigned tint colors to certain conditions/condition types for easy tracking. I also have the API set up to auto trigger corresponding conditions. For Example , a  stunned  target is also  incapacitated,  therefore when stunned is applied, so is incapacitated. Same with removal.  Over time I will also be adding a small library of sound effects for each condition and their triggers for Cmaster as well. Link is open to anyone that is interested in copy/paste per condition. I am slowly working on all of the spell triggers (if you cast a spell that charms the target it will auto apply charm/pink tint. If you cast a heal over time spell like "Regeneration" the target will tint light blue. Etc) Once I finish the spells and clean it all up I will include the full Export of my setup at the bottom of the doc. EDIT: This will only matter for Advantage/Disadvantage as far as I know but this is currently the Shaped sheet setup. I used OGL until a week ago so if anyone runs into an issue with a condition being setup for Shaped and they want it for OGL just let me know and I can alter it/add that code to the doc.
This is great! Thank you! I love the add/remove triggers in CMaster. One thing I've been playing around with is using CMaster to track and trigger effects like Guidance and Bardic Inspiration. Basically they're now custom conditions that have the correct duration. Removing the condition triggers a macro that rolls the correct dice. It's been a pretty good reminder to my players and reduces a step.
Josh K. said: This is great! Thank you! I love the add/remove triggers in CMaster. One thing I've been playing around with is using CMaster to track and trigger effects like Guidance and Bardic Inspiration. Basically they're now custom conditions that have the correct duration. Removing the condition triggers a macro that rolls the correct dice. It's been a pretty good reminder to my players and reduces a step. Yes I have those set up as well. I will be adding all spells toward the bottom of the document as I finish them so check back periodically.

Edited 1597707496
{"command":"cm","duration":false,"favorite":false,"previousPage":"main","initiative":{"rollInitiative":"CombatMaster","initiativeDie":20,"initiativeAttributes":"initiative_bonus","showInitiative":false,"rollEachRound":false,"apiTargetTokens":"None"},"turnorder":{"markerType":"External URL","externalMarkerURL":"<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/52550079/U-3U950B3wk_KRtspSPyuw/thumb.png?1524507826&quot;,&quot;nextMarkerType&quot;:&quot;External" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/52550079/U-3U950B3wk_KRtspSPyuw/thumb.png?1524507826","nextMarkerType":"External</a> URL","nextExternalMarkerURL":"<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/66352183/90UOrT-_Odg2WvvLbKOthw/thumb.png?1541422636&quot;,&quot;tokenMarkerName&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;tokenMarkerURL&quot;:null,&quot;nextTokenMarkerName&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;nextTokenMarkerURL&quot;:null,&quot;sortTurnOrder&quot;:true,&quot;centerToken&quot;:false,&quot;turnRoll20AM&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;roundRoll20AM&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;roundFX&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;roundMacro&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;useMarker&quot;:true,&quot;turnFX&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;characterRoundMacro&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;roundAPI&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;allRoundMacro&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;turnMacro&quot;:&quot;None&quot;},&quot;timer&quot;:{&quot;useTimer&quot;:false,&quot;time&quot;:120,&quot;skipTurn&quot;:true,&quot;sendTimerToChat&quot;:true,&quot;showTokenTimer&quot;:true,&quot;timerFont&quot;:&quot;Candal&quot;,&quot;timerFontSize&quot;:16,&quot;timerFontColor&quot;:&quot;rgb(255" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/66352183/90UOrT-_Odg2WvvLbKOthw/thumb.png?1541422636","tokenMarkerName":"None","tokenMarkerURL":null,"nextTokenMarkerName":"None","nextTokenMarkerURL":null,"sortTurnOrder":true,"centerToken":false,"turnRoll20AM":"None","roundRoll20AM":"None","roundFX":"None","roundMacro":"None","useMarker":true,"turnFX":"None","characterRoundMacro":"None","roundAPI":"None","allRoundMacro":"None","turnMacro":"None"},"timer":{"useTimer":false,"time":120,"skipTurn":true,"sendTimerToChat":true,"showTokenTimer":true,"timerFont":"Candal","timerFontSize":16,"timerFontColor":"rgb(255</a>, 0, 0)"},"announcements":{"announceTurn":true,"whisperToGM":false,"announceRound":true,"handleLongName":false,"showNPCTurns":false},"macro":{"substitutions":[{"type":"CharID","action":"charidentifier"},{"type":"TokenID","action":"tokenidentifier"},{"type":"CharName","action":"firstname"},{"type":"PlayerID","action":"playeridentifier"}]},"status":{"userAllowed":false,"userChanges":false,"sendOnlyToGM":false,"sendConditions":true,"clearConditions":false,"useMessage":true,"access":"None","autoAddSpells":true,"sheet":"OGL","showConditions":"all"},"conditions":{"blinded":{"name":"Blinded","key":"blinded","description":"&lt;p&gt;A blinded creature cannot see and automatically fails any ability check that requires sight.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attack rolls against the creature have advantage, and the creature making Attack rolls have disadvantage.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"bleeding-eye","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"message":"Auto fail dight based ability checks. Advantage vs you. You have disadvantage vs others.","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --off bright_vision","remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --on bright_vision","targeted":false,"addMacro":"None","remMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"charmed":{"name":"Charmed","key":"charmed","description":"&lt;p&gt;A charmed creature can't Attack the charmer or target the charmer with harmful Abilities or magical effects.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The charmer has advantage on any ability check to interact socially with the creature.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"chained-heart","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"message":"Can't attack charmer. Charmer has CHA advantage vs you.","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ff00ff","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"deafened":{"name":"Deafened","key":"deafened","description":"&lt;p&gt;A deafened creature can't hear and automatically fails any ability check that requires hearing.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"edge-crack","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"message":"can't hear and automatically fails any ability check that requires hearing","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"frightened":{"name":"Frightened","key":"frightened","description":"&lt;p&gt;A frightened creature has disadvantage on Ability Checks and Attack rolls while the source of its fear is within line of sight.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature can't willingly move closer to the source of its fear.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"screaming","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":false,"favorite":false,"message":"Disadvantage on Ability Checks and Attack rolls. Can't move closer to target.","addAPI":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":false,"addRoll20AM":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"grappled":{"name":"Grappled","key":"grappled","description":"A grappled creature's speed becomes 0, and it can't benefit from any bonus to its speed.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;The condition ends if the Grappler is incapacitated.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;The condition also ends if an effect removes the grappled creature from the reach of the Grappler or Grappling effect, such as when a creature is hurled away by the Thunderwave spell.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Grappling takes one free hand to attempt. Grappler moves at half speed while dragging grappled enemy.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;You can use your action to make an Athletics or Acrobatics check VS a grappler Athletics check to attempt to escape.","icon":"grab","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":false,"favorite":false,"message":"Can't move. Athletics or Acrobatics check VS grappler Athletics to break away. Grappler moves at half speed.","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffff00","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":true,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"incapacitated":{"name":"Incapacitated","key":"incapacitated","description":"&lt;p&gt;An incapacitated creature can't take actions or reactions.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"interdiction","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":false,"favorite":true,"message":"No actions or reactions.","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","addAPI":"None","remAPI":"None","targeted":false,"addMacro":"None","remMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"inspiration":{"name":"Inspiration","key":"inspiration","description":"&lt;p&gt;If you have inspiration, you can expend it when you make an Attack roll, saving throw, or ability check. Spending your inspiration gives you advantage on that roll.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Additionally, if you have inspiration, you can reward another player for good roleplaying, clever thinking, or simply doing something exciting in the game. When another player character does something that really contributes to the story in a fun and interesting way, you can give up your inspiration to give that character inspiration.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"trophy","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":true,"message":"ADVANTAGE","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"!roll20AM --audio,nomenu,play|Inspiration","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"invisibility":{"name":"Invisibility","key":"invisibility","description":"&lt;p&gt;An invisible creature is impossible to see without the aid of magic or a Special sense. For the purpose of Hiding, the creature is heavily obscured. The creature's location can be detected by any noise it makes or any tracks it leaves.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attack rolls against the creature have disadvantage, and the creature's Attack rolls have advantage.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"half-haze","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"message":"None","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|#000000","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","targeted":false,"addMacro":"None","remMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"paralyzed":{"name":"Paralyzed","key":"paralyzed","description":"&lt;p&gt;A paralyzed creature is &lt;i&gt;incapacitated&lt;/i&gt; and can't move or speak.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saving throws.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attack rolls against the creature have advantage.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Any Attack that hits the creature is a critical hit if the attacker is within 5 feet of the creature.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"fist","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":false,"favorite":false,"message":"Can't move or speak. Automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saves. Adv vs you. Attacks within 5ft are crits.","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffff00 statusmarkers|+interdiction","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent statusmarkers|-interdiction","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","targeted":false,"addMacro":"None","remMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"petrified":{"name":"Petrified","key":"petrified","description":"&lt;p&gt;A petrified creature is transformed, along with any nonmagical object it is wearing or carrying, into a solid inanimate substance (usually stone). Its weight increases by a factor of ten, and it ceases aging.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature is &lt;i&gt;incapacitated&lt;/i&gt;, can't move or speak, and is unaware of its surroundings.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attack rolls against the creature have advantage.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saving throws.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature has Resistance to all damage.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature is immune to poison and disease, although a poison or disease already in its system is suspended, not neutralized.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"white-tower","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"-1","override":false,"favorite":false,"message":"Can't move or speak. Automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saves. Adv vs you. Resistant to all damage. Immune to poison and disease.","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffffff statusmarkers|+interdiction","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent statusmarkers|-interdiction","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":false,"remRoll20AM":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"poisoned":{"name":"Poisoned","key":"poisoned","description":"&lt;p&gt;A poisoned creature has disadvantage on Attack rolls and Ability Checks.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"skull","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"message":"Disadvantage on Attack rolls and Ability Checks.","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|00ff00","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"prone":{"name":"Prone","key":"prone","description":"&lt;p&gt;A prone creature's only Movement option is to crawl, unless it stands up and thereby ends the condition.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature has disadvantage on Attack rolls.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;An Attack roll against the creature has advantage if the attacker is within 5 feet of the creature. Otherwise, the Attack roll has disadvantage.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"back-pain","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":false,"favorite":true,"message":"Can only crawl. Half movement to stand. DIS on ATK. ATK vs you has ADV w/in 5ft. DIS farther than 5ft.","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"!roll20AM --audio,nomenu,play|Prone","addFX":"None","addMacro":"Aura3","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"Aura3","targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"restrained":{"name":"Restrained","key":"restrained","description":"&lt;p&gt;A restrained creature's speed becomes 0, and it can't benefit from any bonus to its speed.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attack rolls against the creature have advantage, and the creature's Attack rolls have disadvantage.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature has disadvantage on Dexterity saving throws.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"fishing-net","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":false,"favorite":false,"message":"None","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffff00","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":false,"addMacro":"None","remFX":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"stunned":{"name":"Stunned","key":"stunned","description":"&lt;p&gt;A stunned creature is &lt;i&gt;incapacitated&lt;/i&gt;, can't move, and can speak only falteringly.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saving throws.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attack rolls against the creature have advantage.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"padlock","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"-1","override":true,"favorite":false,"message":"Can't move or speak. Automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saves. Adv vs you.","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent statusmarkers|-interdiction","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","targeted":false,"addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffff00 statusmarkers|+interdiction","remMacro":"None","addMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"unconscious":{"name":"Unconscious","key":"unconscious","description":"&lt;p&gt;An unconscious creature is &lt;i&gt;incapacitated&lt;/i&gt;, can't move or speak, and is unaware of its surroundings.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature drops whatever it's holding and falls prone.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saving throws.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attack rolls against the creature have advantage.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Any Attack that hits the creature is a critical hit if the attacker is within 5 feet of the creature.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"sleepy","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":false,"favorite":true,"message":"None","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffff00 statusmarkers|+interdiction|+back-pain","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent statusmarkers|-interdiction","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"dazed":{"name":"Dazed","key":"dazed","icon":"pummeled","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"A dazed creature can't take reactions, has its speed halved, and has disadvantage on skill checks.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"Can't take reactions. Speed halved. Disadvantage on skill checks.","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffff00","addFX":"bubbling-holy","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"dodging":{"name":"Dodging","key":"dodging","icon":"tread","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"When you take the Dodge action, you focus entirely on avoiding attacks. Until the start of your next turn, any Attack roll made against you has disadvantage if you can see the attacker, and you make Dexterity Saving Throws with advantage. You lose this benefit if you are Incapacitated or if your speed drops to 0.","duration":1,"direction":"-1","message":"any Attack roll made against you has disadvantage if you can see the attacker, and you make Dexterity Saving Throws with advantage","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"!roll20AM --audio,play|Dodging","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":false,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"helped":{"name":"Helped","key":"helped","icon":"all-for-one","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"You can lend your aid to another creature in the completion of a task. When you take the Help action, the creature you aid gains advantage on the next ability check it makes to perform the task you are helping with, provided that it makes the check before the start of your next turn. &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; Alternatively, you can aid a friendly creature in attacking a creature within 5 feet of you. You feint, distract the target, or in some other way team up to make your ally’s Attack more effective. If your ally attacks the target before your next turn, the first attack roll is made with advantage.","duration":"1","direction":"-1","message":"None","addAPI":"!power --format|pcstats --emote|I gotchu fam. --tokenid|tokenidentifier --target_list|@target| |tokenidentifier","addRoll20AM":"!roll20AM --audio,nomenu,play|Helping","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":false,"favorite":false,"targeted":true,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"hidden":{"name":"Hidden","key":"hidden","icon":"ninja-mask","iconType":"Combat Master","description":" ","duration":1,"direction":"0","message":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","override":false,"favorite":true,"addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|#000000","remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","targeted":false,"addMacro":"None","remMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"ready":{"name":"Ready","key":"ready","icon":"sentry-gun","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Decide what perceivable circumstance will trigger your Reaction. Then, you choose the action you will take in response to that trigger, or you choose to move up to your speed in response to it. When the trigger occurs, you can either take your Reaction right after the trigger finishes or ignore the trigger.","duration":1,"direction":"-1","message":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":false,"favorite":true,"targeted":false,"addAPI":"None","addMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"suffocating":{"name":"Suffocating","key":"suffocating","icon":"flying-flag","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"A creature can hold its breath for a number of minutes equal to 1 + its Constitution modifier (minimum of 30 seconds). &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; When a creature runs out of breath or is choking, it can survive for a number of rounds equal to its Constitution modifier (minimum of 1 round). &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; At the start of its next turn, it drops to 0 Hit Points and is dying, and it can’t regain Hit Points or be stabilized until it can breathe again.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"bubbling-water","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"addMacro":"sfe","targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"wild-shape":{"name":"Wild-Shape","key":"wild-shape","icon":"three-leaves","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Replace your STR, DEX and CON with beast but keep other scores. You gain the creatures HP and it acts as a temporary shield. If reduced to zero any excess damage is subtracted from pre transform HP. You can maintain concentration when transformed but cannot cast.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addPersistentMacro":true,"remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","override":false,"favorite":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --on night_vision bright_vision --set bar2_value| bar2_link|hp_temp currentside|1 scale|1g night_distance|60 represents|\"Tenerife\"","remMacro":"None","addAPI":"!ammo -M2VYCQeTF3Gxq5PuWLa class_resource -1 Wild Shape","targeted":false,"addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","type":"Spell","concentration":false},"advantage":{"name":"Advantage","key":"advantage","icon":"green","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Advantage allows you to roll 2d20, taking the higher roll result.","duration":1,"direction":"0","message":"None","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"!roll20AM --audio,nomenu,play|Advantage","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"disadvantage":{"name":"Disadvantage","key":"disadvantage","icon":"red","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Disadvantage requires you to roll 2d20, taking the lower result.","duration":1,"direction":"0","message":"None","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"!roll20AM --audio,nomenu,play|Disadvantage","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"surprised":{"name":"Surprised","key":"surprised","icon":"grenade","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"If you’re surprised, you can’t move or take an action on your first turn of the Combat, and you can’t take a Reaction until that turn ends. A member of a group can be surprised even if the other members aren’t.","duration":1,"direction":"-1","message":"None","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffff00","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":true,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":false,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"swimming":{"name":"Swimming","key":"swimming","icon":"fluffy-wing","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"While climbing or swimming, each foot of movement costs 1 extra foot (2 extra feet in difficult terrain), unless a creature has a climbing or swimming speed. At the GM’s option, climbing a slippery vertical surface or one with few handholds requires a successful Strength (Athletics) check. Similarly, gaining any distance in rough water might require a successful Strength (Athletics) check.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"climbing":{"name":"Climbing","key":"climbing","icon":"cobweb","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"While climbing or swimming, each foot of movement costs 1 extra foot (2 extra feet in difficult terrain), unless a creature has a climbing or swimming speed. At the GM’s option, climbing a slippery vertical surface or one with few handholds requires a successful Strength (Athletics) check. Similarly, gaining any distance in rough water might require a successful Strength (Athletics) check.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"#Climb","addPersistentMacro":true,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"cursed":{"name":"Cursed","key":"cursed","icon":"radioactive","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Unlike other afflictions, most curses cannot be cured through a number of successful saving throws. Curses can be cured through magic, however, usually via spells such as remove curse. While some curses cause a progressive deterioration, others inflict a static penalty from the moment they are contracted, neither fading over time nor growing worse. In addition, there are a number of magic items that act like curses.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"A Remove Curse spell, or other restorative magic, ends this Effect.","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|00ff00","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"Aura2","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"Aura2","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"potion":{"name":"Potion","key":"potion","icon":"drink-me","iconType":"Combat Master","description":" ","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Spell","concentration":false},"dying":{"name":"Dying","key":"dying","icon":"death-zone","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Roll a d20. If the roll is 10 or higher, you succeed. Otherwise, you fail. On your third success, you become stable. On your third failure, you die. &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; When you make a death saving throw and roll a 1 on The D20, it counts as two failures. If you roll a 20 on The D20, you regain 1 hit point. &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; The number of both is reset to zero when you regain any Hit Points or become stable. &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; If you take any damage while you have 0 hit poi⁠nts, you suffer a death saving throw failure. If the damage is from a critical hit, you suffer two failures instead. If the damage equals or exceeds your hit point maximum, you suffer Instant Death.","duration":1,"direction":0,"addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ff0000","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","override":false,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"addMacro":"None","remMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"marked":{"name":"Marked","key":"marked","icon":"archery-target","iconType":"Combat Master","description":" ","duration":"10","direction":"-1","message":"None","tageted":false,"addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":true,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"disarmed":{"name":"Disarmed","key":"disarmed","icon":"rolling-bomb","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"You have been disarmed and must pick your weapon back up before making another attack with it. While engaged in melee, interacting with an object that is not held or on your person (i.e. picking up a dropped weapon) grants an attack of opportunity.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"Use an Object action to pick up weapon. Grants Opp Atk","tageted":false,"addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"flying":{"name":"Flying","key":"flying","icon":"angel-outfit","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Flying creatures enjoy many benefits of mobility, but they must also deal with the danger of Falling. If a flying creature is knocked prone, has its speed reduced to 0, or is otherwise deprived of the ability to move, the creature falls, unless it has the ability to hover or it is being held aloft by magic, such as by the fly spell. At the end of a fall, a creature takes 1d6 bludgeoning damage for every 10 feet it fell. The creature lands prone, unless it avoids taking damage from the fall.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","tageted":false,"addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"torch":{"name":"Torch","key":"torch","icon":"yellow","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"A torch burns for 1 hour, providing bright light in a 20-foot radius and dim light for an additional 20 feet. If you make a melee Attack with a burning torch and hit, it deals 1 fire damage.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","tageted":false,"addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --on emits_bright_light emits_low_light --set bright_light_distance|30","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --off emits_bright_light emits_low_light","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":false,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Spell","concentration":false},"slowed":{"name":"Slowed","key":"slowed","icon":"snail","iconType":"Combat Master","description":" ","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","tageted":false,"addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"exhausted":{"name":"Exhausted","key":"exhausted","icon":"broken-skull","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Some spec⁠ial abi⁠lities and environmental Hazards, such as starvation and the long-term Effects of freezing or scorching temperatures, can lead to a spe⁠cial condition called exhaustion. Exhaustion is measured in six levels. An effect can give a creature one or more levels of exhaustion, as specified in the effect’s description. &lt;br /&gt;1. Disadvantage on Ability Checks &lt;br /&gt;2. Speed halved. &lt;br /&gt;3. Disadvantage on attack rolls and saving throws. &lt;br /&gt;4. Hit point maximum halved. &lt;br /&gt;5. Speed reduced to 0. &lt;br /&gt;6. Death","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"1. Disadvantage on Ability Checks&lt;br /&gt;2. Speed halved.&lt;br /&gt;3. Disadvantage on attack rolls and saving throws.&lt;br /&gt;4. Hit point maximum halved.&lt;br /&gt;5. Speed reduced to 0.&lt;br /&gt;6. Death","tageted":false,"addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"concentration":{"name":"Concentration","key":"concentration","type":"Spell","description":"&lt;p&gt;In order to keep their magic active. If you lose concentration, such a spell ends. If a spell must be maintained with concentralion, that fact appears in its Duration entry, and the spell specifics how long you can concentrate on it. You can end concentration at any time (no action required)..&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"stopwatch","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":0,"override":true,"favorite":true,"message":"None","targeted":false,"concentration":false,"addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None"},"diseased":{"name":"Diseased","key":"diseased","icon":"half-heart","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"A simple outbreak might amount to little more than a small drain on party resources, curable by a casting of Lesser Restoration. A more complicated outbreak can form the basis of one or more Adventures as characters Search for a cure, stop the spread of the disease, and deal with the consequences.&lt;br /&gt;A disease that does more than infect a few party members is primarily a plot device. The rules help describe the Effects of the disease and how it can be cured, but the specifics of how a disease works aren’t bound by a Common set of rules. Diseases can affect any creature, and a given illness might or might not pass from one race or kind of creature to another. A plague might affect only Constructs or Undead, or sweep through a Halfling neighborhood but leave other races untouched.","duration":1,"direction":0,"tageted":false,"addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|00ff00","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":false,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false}},"gmPlayerID":"-LH3npr4mwqoL0OKwAHE","hold":{"held":false,"turnorder":[],"conditions":[],"round":1},"concentration":{"useConcentration":true,"notify":"Everyone","autoAdd":true,"autoRoll":true,"woundBar":"bar1","attribute":"constitution_save_bonus"}} There is the base export for the extended list of conditions. You should only need Cmaster and TokenMod for it to work.