Had some people leave all of a sudden The TLDR abridged recruitment post is; The setting is Greyhawk, the OG setting of dnd. The party is level 5 and has progressed through most of the ddismantlement of one bandit group and the discovery of another at the temple. They are currently inside said temple and trying to find their way out to get prisoners free and recoup/divvy loot I am a forever DM and attempt to run things in an OSR style, there are several house rules - these rules are subject to and likely *will* change at some point as i try to find the right balance of house rule to achive the OSR style i want. You must be willing to accept house rules and experimentation along with an OSR style. Below is a link to a 100% free PDF that the author allows to be freely spread around the internet. (this message is for mods that get over-zealous and think this is piracy) This PDF is a really good Primer for WHAT exactly OSR gameplay is like. <a href="https://www.scribd.com/document/49286499/A-Quick-Primer-for-Old-School-Gaming" rel="nofollow">https://www.scribd.com/document/49286499/A-Quick-Primer-for-Old-School-Gaming</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRVJNkOObIU" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRVJNkOObIU</a> &nbsp; GAME TIME 7pm eastern, Wed nights (tonight!) Party: Fighter/Cleric(a knight), Fighter(sell sword), Wizard(loremaster), and Cleric(grave) Current set of House Rules, likely to change and be added to. RESTING Short rest 8 hour Long rest 7 days in town. Can do downtime activity during it. See XGTE. ENCUMBRANCE Variant: Encumbrance The rules for Lifting and Carrying are intentionally simple. Here is a variant if you are looking for more detailed rules for determining how a character is hindered by the weight of Equipment. When you use this variant, ignore the Strength column of the Armor table in “Equipment.” If you carry weight in excess of 5 times your Strength score, you are encumbered, which means your speed drops by 10 feet. If you carry weight in excess of 10 times your Strength score, up to your maximum carrying Capacity, you are instead heavily encumbered, which means your speed drops by 20 feet and you have disadvantage on Ability Checks, Attack rolls, and Saving Throws that use Strength, Dexterity, or Constitution. CHAR GEN 4d6k3, 1 bonus feat, 60 bottom floor for char stats (edited) KO RULES &amp; DEATH SAVES no whack a mole. If you drop to 0hp, you're out of the combat. After the fight ends, one death save. Succeed and roll injury table, fail and die. FLANKING If you get flanking bonus it is +2 to hit instead of full Advantage. (edited) CONCENTRATION AND ATTUNMENT Normal Concentration slot. Attunment can be used for more slots. All eggs in one basket if struck. Attunment Slots follow Prof Bonus. &nbsp; VULN AND RESISTANCE ON MONSTERS Expections are always a possibility. All undead are always vulnerable to radiant damage, resistant to necrotic. All giants are resistant to non-magical slashing, piercing, and bludgeoning. Mostly because I hate the idea that a normal sized longsword could do anything more than a paper cut to a huge or larger sized giant. All Shapechangers are vulnerable to silver (or moonsteel), take normal damage from magic, and are immune to non magic (except silver or moonsteel) All Fey are vulnerable to cold-iron. Because I like the idea from fairy tales and Earth's mythology. All incorporeal creatures are immune to non magical damage. All Fiends and Celestials are vulnerable to Unholy/Holy weapons. Identify You need a pearl worth 100gp. The pearl is consumed. identify tells you what it does, including if it is cursed(i might forget this part) Can tell if an item is magic by sight 50% of the time (visible glow of power) by touch 90% of time(magical charge inside of it). Nystals magic aura can hide the magical signs of an item, but thats intentional by the wizard who made it - and rare. POTIONS Bonus Action or Action to use on self. Action to use on another person. SKILLS Skills are to enchance the RP of the game, not replace it. This means many skills are wholly useless, or render less useful than normal. RP &gt; Skill Rolls to ignore the interaction with the world