I'm using Chrome in Android 10 on a Pixel 2.  I would never want to game, but sometimes I want to look up a character sheet. Can't do that out of game, so I've gotta pull up the interface and check in game. There are two big problems with the sidebar menu. The inability to scroll. There is some space to touch at the top of the menu, but almost every other place that's touched will either open a character sheet, open/close a folder, or move things around. Once in awhile, I will be able to touch the menu in some special way to make it scroll, but I think that area that I touch must be so incredibly tiny that I'm happy convinced that it itself is a bug. Whenever you hit the X to close a character sheet or handout, it will register a clock in that location on the sidebar. So if you were trying to scroll and ended up opening a character sheet, you'd better hope that a folder is underneath the X button, or you'll just open a new character sheet for every one that you close. This can be resolved by popping the character sheet or into a new tab to close it, but should it really be that difficult?