Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Conflicting spells of different levels that use the same command?

Hi, Not sure if this is a bug, but I was making some macros for NPCs (Choldrith) and I noticed that for both Healing Word and Spiritual Weapon use this command: %{-MBtevgzIZoFEQAU7XIf|repeating_attack_-MBtewpunITI51IOpfBZ_attack} The thing is that it only shows one of the spells' description/effects (no matter which spell you try to cast), depending on whether the "add ability mod to damage or healing" option is on or not. It seems that if you deactivate that option, Healing Word is cast, and if you turn it on, Spiritual Weapon is cast (probably because it forces you to cast the spell at level 2 or higher). Has anyone else noticed this?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I can't duplicate. Try deleting the NPC from the journal and re-importing a fresh one. The IDs generated should be fresh, just in case something went awry somewhere.

Edited 1597706174
That seems to have fixed it. Thanks :)