Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 3.5 sheet - Weapon macro works for me, but not for the player

D&D 3.5 sheet, macro question So I built this macro for a player's weapon, and stuck it in the attributes tab of their sheet. When I select their token and hit the weapon from the token action, it works exactly as it should. When the player hits it, it prompts with the questions, but does not post the results into the chat. Any help with fixing this would be awesome, it is making me very grumpy, lol. The Macro in question is below: &{template:DnD35Attack} {{pcflag=true}} {{name=@{character_name} attacks!}} {{subtags=with a @{weapon4name}! }} {{attack1=hitting AC [[1d20+@{bab}+@{weapon4stat}+@{weapon4enh}+@{weapon4focus}+?{+ / - to Hit?|0}]] }} {{damage1=for [[ 1d4+@{weapon4damagestat}+@{weapon4enh}+@{weapon4specialize}+?{+ / - to Damage?|0}]]+?{Sneak Attack?|No,0|Yes,[[ 3d6+@{level} ]]S.A.} @{weapon4type} damage!}}  /w Eppy &{template:DnD35StdRoll} {{basicflag=true}} {{name=Whip Notes}} {{As you crack the whip, you hear it speak in your mind, encouraging you to insult your target. }}{{If you speak the insult OUT LOUD your target must roll Will save vs. your Demoralize check of [[1d20+@{intimidate}]] or take an additional [[1d4+@{cha-mod}]] damage.}}{{If your attack is successful, you may attempt a free Trip attack if the target is no more than 1 size larger than you. Your attack is [[1d20+@{meleeattackbonus}]] vs. their TOUCH AC. If you succeed, the target is now prone.}}{{}}{{Suggested Insult: [[1t[insult1]]][[1t[insult2]]][[1t[insult3]]][[1t[insult4]]]}}
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
Does the player have permission to roll on the insult tables?  It fails for me if I have the insult line in (didn't make the tables) but it works without that part.
Thank you! That was the issue, it is now working as it should!
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
Excellent.  Happy Gaming.