Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

So.... Been away... What's new and interesting?

Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Update to notes working? And there was an issue with updating tokens (position and rotation) is that fixed? Any chance we got the ability to delete items? Just wondering before I even start reading through the threads.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I believe it was mentioned as fixed in some release notes, but I don't have any scripts that mess with it so I can't confirm. I'm not aware of the issue you mention. Still not available, at least not yet.
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks Brian... Issue 2 was something I noticed when dealing with tokens... It was a firebase error.
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
How about the record sheets, API working with them well? Is that still only on the Dev server? Would like very much to play around with those.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Record sheets? Do you mean character sheets? Those were released on the main server a few weeks ago.
Notes work now, Stephen. Character sheets are off of the developer server, haven't seen anyone make an API script to interact with it though. Don't think so with number three.