Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can I change token label size with a simple JavaScript function?

Adam F.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello, Hope I'm in the right spot; I was trying to make a JavaScript function I can save as a bookmark to change the font size of token labels, but I'm having trouble finding the correct style and I'm a JavaScript novice. I think it should look something like this: javascript:(function(){ $('.token_label_font').height('6px');}); I'd really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance. Adam F.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
We dont have access to the DOM in roll20, so native javascript functions can't manipulate the page in that way. You can do this with a css-based extension like Stylish, but that would have to be installed for every player individually.
Adam F.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Oh, well I appreciate the explanation. Thanks a bunch!