Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e][LFP][FREE]Super commited and expierenced DM looking for a group for an RP heavy game in the tradtional style Saturday night 7pm

The Dutchy of Aerik, an abandoned Dutchy in the Hool Marsh protectorate that tries to get by. Vassal to the Failing state of Keoland in southern Flanaess on the continent of Oerth. The Dutchy is a swamp, The Barrowmoor, and is fed by The Moorwash, The Blackwater, and The Mercis rivers. Long ago during the reign of the Baklunish and Suel empires they built a city here, and buried their dead in ritual fashion. After the Rain of Colorless Fire and The Unmaking were both cast at the height of their arcane fueld war, the world was wrent and cast into death and chaos. The city that once was here, now long gone. Little remains - a tower in a wood, a fragment of standing stone here and there. New towns cropped up and history continued on. In todays times all that truly remains is the Barrowmounds. Large hills filled with tombs, and beneath it a mega-complex of immense size. Outside of the Barrows there is The Thornswild - a tangled thicket of thorns, thorny trees, and elves who are quite hostile. The Moon Peaks - a pair of mountain peaks with a high valley between them that has an unusual amount of metor strikes of Moonsteel striking the valley. and much more to explore. (Old Dwarf Bridge, The Wyrdwood, The Blackwash River, Mercis River, Moorwash, Bogtown, and more.) Barrowmaze is a grittier old style game with a focus on exploration and roleplay. Gametime is Sat night 7pm eastern, and i am looking to get more for it.
if you replied before but added me or did not add me your welcome to add me again, got kinda depressed when i found out that reddit shadowbanned my acc for some reason (all i do is LFG on it.) so i gave up trying to get a game together and lost 1 or 2 people. Temporary massive depression at finding 29 days worth of typing to be wasted as your unethically banned from something for litteraly no reason. just gonna refocus on roll20 as the awesome place it is and get the good folks here into a fun game instead.
Can you specify the timezone?
Hi, im interested. Would love knowing a bit more about what we'd end up doing? :)  I've been looking for an RP heavy game so this is great! And yeah, what time zone??
7pm eastern sorry
How long would the sessions be?
Hello, i have a group of friends looking to get into a game. I usually GM for them, but am in need of a break, there are 3 of us total and the time slot works perfectly. I have 15 years experience, and have always focused on collaberative storytelling, and character growth, and development so, a heavy Role-Play centered game is something I'm more than interested in.