Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

hello

in one of my games we are getting this error to the API need some help fixing it.  TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined     at handleConcentrationSpellCast (apiscript.js:2328:89)     at handleInput (apiscript.js:2197:13)     at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), <anonymous>:65:16)     at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), <anonymous>:70:8)     at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1661:12     at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560     at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147)     at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546)     at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489)     at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425)
It might help if you listed the API scripts that are installed in the game, and what the GM or player was trying to do before this error.
and we are just moveing the turn order 
Sr. K
Pro
Sheet Author
Are you using tokens not linked to a character in the turn order?
nope everything is linked but i turned off some of the apis and i did find one that had an update so i updated the code im just going to slowly weed out the bad egg lol 
great thankyou