Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro for Rolling when a specific number comes up

The roll i'm using is:  /r [[(?{Occult rank?|1}+?{Bonus dice?|0})d6>4!]]  It works well but I need to figure out how to have it roll another 1d6 when I get 6. Not just reroll it 0_o I've been having a hard time figuring it out let alone how to add it to my current roll. Just hit a wall really. Any help is great. Thanks ^^ 
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can use the exploding symbol !, like /r [[(?{Occult rank?|1}+?{Bonus dice?|0})d6 ! >4!]]  This will roll another die for every die that rolls 6.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Note that if you are using inline rolls, you dont need the /r at the start. You can do [[(?{Occult rank?|1}+?{Bonus dice?|0})d6 ! >4!]]  Or include in a sentence like My Occult Rank Roll is  [[(?{Occult rank?|1}+?{Bonus dice?|0})d6 ! >4!]] 
Doesn't seem to work for me, for some reason :/ Doesn't even give an error just nothing. ><; 
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I didnt notice you already had an ! symbol in there. It should be this: [[(?{Occult rank?|1}+?{Bonus dice?|0})d6!6>4]] or if you want to see the individual dice /roll (?{Occult rank?|1}+?{Bonus dice?|0})d6!6>4

Edited 1600530855
This one ending up working. Perfect. ^^ since i wanted it to count any numbers above 4. Thank you so much! You are truly Amazing : )  /roll (?{Occult rank?|1}+?{Bonus dice?|0})d6!6>4 Edit: They both work perfectly actually. ^^ thanks. I'll use the hidden dice one. it works amazing. 
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Great :)