Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chatsetattr issue

Edited 1601040665
I'm trying to make a macro for the spell Mass Healing Word in 5e with chatsetattr.  I know my problem is somewhere in the query.  I think I need to do something with some commas or a close bracket but I don't know what.   ``` !modbattr --charid @{target|target 1|character_id}, @{target|target 2|character_id}, @{target|target 3|character_id}, @{target|target 4|character_id}, @{target|target 5|character_id}, @{target|target 6|character_id} --hp|?{What level?|Level 3, +[[1d4+5]]|Level 4, +[[2d4+6]]|Level 5, +[[3d4+7]]} --fb-from @{selected|character_name} --fb-public --fb-header Mass Cure Wounds --fb-content Robert heals _CHARNAME_ for _TCUR0_ hitpoints. ```
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Do you need commas between the charids? I'd strip out all the fb commands, and restructure the query, for testing purposes. Something like: !modbattr --charid @{target|target 1|character_id} @{target|target 2|character_id} @{target|target 3|character_id} @{target|target 4|character_id} @{target|target 5|character_id} @{target|target 6|character_id} --hp|+[[?{What level?|Level 3,1d4+5|Level 4,2d4+6|Level 5,+3d4+7}]]  And see if that works.