Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token sizes won't change

I am not sure if this is where to post his but I need help with tokens. Even on compendium monsters I bring over there is no sense in their token size. Goblins are small humanoids but show up as 6x6. Ogre Zombie is large but shows up as 1x1. Both on the same grid so it's not a grid size issue.  This didn't always happen but I have been off for 2 days and now all the sizes don't appear properly. I know I can shrink them but when I am dragging over multiple enemies it's quite annoying having to resize every token. Time better spent progressing the game.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It could be that you originally dragged them in or set them up on a page with a non-standard cell width. (Should be 70px per unit). You can try deleting them from the journal (not just the token) and re-creating them on a standard page, or just fixing them to the correct size on a standard page and re-defining them as the default token for that character.
Just realizing saving the token to the page saves everything about that character / monster sheet. I thought the token was just for an image, not a save. Awesome and very good to know, Thanks!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Cool. Here's some more hints and tips for setting up tokens: Wiki article on  Linking Tokens to Journals Here is a  video  which demos the procedure