Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Keyword targeting all? Tokenmod script help.

Hello, I was trying to make a reset command for the end of a round to reset a value for all tokens.  I can do it with %{selected or %{targeted, or with a drawn selection box, but is there a way to get all tokens - ideally only ones on the same layer? Thanks in advance for any help.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I don't have anything built in for that in TokenMod.  Using ctrl-A or cmd-A then running the command is probably the easiest.  You can do it by character id and restrict it to just the current page, but that's probably not overly useful unless you just want to set something up ahead of time.
Thanks. That’s where I’m at but I wondered if there was a keyword for ‘All’.  I’ll keep on as I was then. Thanks again.