Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I create a Macro to...

Edited 1602238164
Sorry guys, I've done a lot of searching and either I've missed the topic or cannot work it out once I've found it. This is what I have so far: ! ?{Difficulty|Mundane,0|Simple,4|Challenging,7|Complex,10|Strenuous,13|Insane,16} ! ?{Stat|Strength,@{selected|STR}|Dexterity,@{selected|DEX}} ! ?{Skill|One,1|Two,2|Three,3|Four,4|Five,5} &{template:default} {{name=@{selected|token_name} - Skill Check}} {{Success Dice: =[[{1d10>?{Difficulty}}]] Success}} {{No of Success: =[[{(1+?{Skill})d10>?{Difficulty}}]] Successes}} But what I want to be able to do is, in the sections where it has: 1d10>?{Difficulty} I want to do something like: (1d10+?{Stat}+?{Skill})>?{Difficulty} But when I try different ways of doing that, it fails. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) Used for S.L.A. Industries Second Edition
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you wrap what you're trying to compare in curlies it should work: [[ {1d10+?{Stat}+?{Skill}}>?{Difficulty} ]]
Thank you @Oosh!  That ended up being so simple. Not sure why I didn't try that. Never mind it's working now.
Working Macro for S.L.A. Industries second edition if anyone needs it is here: ! ?{Difficulty|Mundane,0|Simple,4|Challenging,7|Complex,10|Strenuous,13|Insane,16} ! ?{Stat|Strength,@{selected|STR}|Dexterity,@{selected|DEX}} ! ?{Skill|One,1|Two,2|Three,3|Four,4|Five,5} &{template:default} {{name=@{selected|token_name} - Skill Check}} {{Success Dice: =[[{{1d10+?{Stat}+?{Skill}}>?{Difficulty}}]] Success}} {{Margin of Success: =[[{{(1+?{Skill})d10+?{Stat}+?{Skill}}>?{Difficulty}}]] Successes}}