Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

need some advice on a none rolled macro that has a scaling max

so i've got an ability in Pathfinder (spheres of power) that says&nbsp; AC Bonus (Ex) When wearing light armor or no armor, not carrying a shield, and unencumbered, the striker adds her Constitution bonus (if any) to her AC and her CMD; this bonus cannot exceed her class level. (A 1st level striker with 16 Constitution still gains only a +1 bonus to her armor class from this class feature.) This AC bonus does not stack with any class features which share the same name as it. This bonus to AC applies even against touch attacks or when the striker is flat-footed. She loses these bonuses when she is immobilized or helpless, when she wears medium or heavy armor, uses a shield, or when she carries a medium or heavy load. Wiki Note: &nbsp;This stacks with the Equipment Sphere's Unarmored Training talent. You can also get Unarmored Training as a Striker Art. ( Source ) I've set up a buff macro&nbsp; @{CON-mod} &nbsp; <a href="https://puu.sh/GB50i/11efa428e5.png" rel="nofollow">https://puu.sh/GB50i/11efa428e5.png</a> but i need advice on how to cap this to my level in striker, I've googled it but all i can find is advice for if it's rolled but nothing for just flat bonus equal to an ability mod.
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Depending on which sheet you're using, the @{level} Attribute may have a different name. But: {@{CON-mod},@{level}}kl1 will keep the lower out of the two values. You may need to wrap this in [[ ]] inline roll brackets depending on how the buff section of that sheet works.
oh that actually worked, all of the guides and other forums implied that was only for rolls, cheers mate
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hah, never know until you try, eh? :)