Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Updating all monsters stats blocks on 5e for consistency

Edited 1602470749
5e PHB / DMG / VG1 / ToB / MM1 Things I am noticing across the board for each book is the lack of consistency. Examples: Passive Perception - on Modules like Lost mines, they are included and in some of the DMG. Speed - there are 2 different attributes value: npc_speed & npcd_speed. Also within npc_speed the field value would either show: 40 or 40 ft or speed 40 ft, climb 30 ft.  So for those of us who uses and pays for PRO sub and takes advantage of such tools like Token Mod - we get wild results, inconsistent results.  I'd like to request for all roll20 compedium to have consistent stat block / attribute fields. npc_passiveperception npc_speed npc_climb npc_hp npc_ac not understanding why we have npcd_speed npcd_hp npcd_ac passive_perception npc_senses perception_base wisdom_perception perception_wisdom npc_passiveperception npc_perception I know this is a huge task having to go through every creature now - but this should have been tackled many years ago. There is a saying my parents told me when I was a kid: " El flojo trabaja dos veces" which means the lazy ends up working twice.  So before WOTC releases newer books in the future - let's not continue to muddle future monsters stat blocks on our roll20 compendium please. 
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .