Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFPs Pathfinder One-Shot Saturday 6/12 3pm "The Lure of Greed"

Edited 1402683560
3PM PST The citizens of Sandpoint have started reclaiming their lives after a vicious goblin attack left so many townsfolk dead or injured. On the heels of the disastrous Swallowtail Festival, the town's sage- an old man named Brodert Quink - expressed concern for his only niece, an idealistic girl named Lucendi, who apparently joined a group of explorers to search for Thassilonian ruins near the Ravenroost hills. Worried the same goblins may have overrun the expedition, Quink has offered to pay anyone you can assure her safe return. Looking for a couple more players for a Pathfinder Game I'm Running tomorrow. It will be a short 4 hour one shot adventure. More Info: Recruitment Thread
Just posted this on the game forum thing, but I guess I'll post here too, because why not: My Numenera game is on hiatus and my L5R game just kind of fell apart, so I guess I've got nothing to do but finally learn how to play Pathfinder. (Well, I played once a few months ago, so I've more or less got the basics, but still.) I've had this ranger idea for a while, so if you don't mind me picking stuff up as we go...
Yes this is open to begginers.
Bump. Still got room for a couple more.
Hey, looks good. Still got room? I'm an experienced 3.5/pathfinder player of about 4 years now, and I'd love to play a different module than Rise of the Runelords and this one shot sounds great.