Hello, I currently have two players and looking for two to three more to join a campaign having your characters go through some of the classic AD&D modules from the early 70's to the early 90's. We will be starting with the module The Village of Hommlet (1979).  The system we will be using is Low-Fantasy Gaming, a system that does a decent job in combining 5e with OSR. Characters will start at level 1. This game will be fun, but with a serious tone and looking for players who are mature and have some experience in roleplaying. This is a great opportunity to play some of the classic modules that set the foundation for D&D and other Fantasy TTRPGs.  My gaming style is very relaxed and I try to emphasize role-playing over roll-playing and discourage players from asking if they should roll for something and instead encourage players to describe what their characters are doing and depending on the situation I will call for a roll or judge what happens. The game will be deadly and challenging and will require teamwork, problem-solving, and some good die rolling! If interested please DM me and answer the following questions: 1. What is your experience playing TTRPG and what systems have you playing in? 2. How would you describe yourself as a player? What type of games do you prefer? 3. What type of character would you like to create for this game? 4. Are there anythings that make you uncomfortable when it comes to role-playing? 5. What days and times are you available to play? Thanks and wish everyone good health in these times.