Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Mongoose 2e Traveller] Add ship sheet

Edited 1602683795
Martin P.
Pro
Sheet Author
I've just started working on a ship option in the Mongoose 2e Traveller character sheet. I've put the basic info in place to mimic the ship data from the rulebook/high guard, but what do people actually need from a ship sheet? This is what it currently looks like (ignore the layout/formatting), this is just input boxes. I guess damage tracking is a must, do people want the weapons to be rollable, or will that be done from the PC sheet? Or should there be some link? Any comments or suggestions welcome.
This would be so nice, I definitelly missed this when I say the character sheet. Im a new referee so I cannot exactly suggest anything else. 
Hello! do You Have a link to add it to my campaign?
Martin P.
Pro
Sheet Author
Sorry, I've been a bit distracted and not finished this off. I'll get something pushed to the repo as soon as I can.
I just came across this and I was wondering what the current status of this sheet was and if it was possible to add this to my campaign, it looks pretty complete. Thanks!
Good job, last year I started a campaign with the French edition of Traveller Mongoose. We just have an A-class ship. For my part, I would add a space to place the image of the ship in your file.
Martin P.
Pro
Sheet Author
Francois4 said: Good job, last year I started a campaign with the French edition of Traveller Mongoose. We just have an A-class ship. For my part, I would add a space to place the image of the ship in your file. I've submitted the ship sheet changes to GitHub, so it should turn up fairly soon. Roll20 doesn't currently support dynamic images except for the one you can add on the Bio/Info tab, so that's what you'll have to use.