Greetings I am Aramathis, a DM/GM with 40 years of experience behind the screen and over 9000 hours in Role20. I have been involved with D&D since nearly the beginning and have had the pleasure to sit in front of some of the games greatest. In addition to being familiar with D&D I have run games such as GAMMA WORLD and even Metamorphosis Alpha for you old timers like myself. My primary campaign is a fantasy persistent world that has been around since 1982 and has thousands of hours of game time logged with varying groups. My world is developed with thousands of digital art pictures and voice simulation for NPC’s creating a persistent world beyond that which most could even imagine. I have things such as weather, holidays, personal struggles, children, life, death and even periodic local, regional and world events affecting the lives of the characters and so much more. So why am I making this post now? I am the primary caregiver of an aging parent and need to generate some income in these difficult times. For years, I have run for only groups of friends that are now scattered all over the world. With that being said, I am looking for groups of people that are friends with each other that would be interested in a pay game with a DM that will provide a gaming experience few can rival. I am not looking for you to play a module once and done. I am not looking to run a few scenario's and then say farewell. What I am doing is looking to offer an opportunity to a couple of gaming groups of friends to enter into a persistent world that has been developing for the last 38 years. I am 55 and started gaming at age 13. So what is my style? First lets talk about my world development method. I use a 5 Ring system of world development Ring 5: The over all world and a description by continent. The basic overview. Ring 4 : A break down of governments, religions, overall economic picture, climate, language and culture. Ring 3: A document detailing an overview of all settlements, castles/fortress, temples dungeons, ancient complexes, ruins, special encounter areas etc. These documents are regional and range from 40-150 pages of detail per area and there are many. This would be comparable to the way Ed Greenwood’s Forgotten Realms products that are broken down by region. Ring: 2 Maps of towns, cities and wilderness encounters areas including detailed write ups for these places. An example would be merchants in a village including information such as class, age, race, alignment, personality and details related to their day to day. These NPC’s have digital art pictures, custom voices and many with history from scores of players who have met them in the past. Ring: 1 Actual combat stats, detailed dungeons and adventures that your character will fully engage in and face. My Play style: Life is hard and my world is hard but when you earn it you feel that victory. Even bigger than that is that life goes on and you get to keep adventuring. No once and done here … no single module and its over. This is the gaming that keeps going. Like watching an awesome series on Netflix that doesn’t end leaving you wanting more. Can I have more then one character? Will there be other groups? The answer is … yes! Furthermore, your groups actions may well leave a mark on the world that these others groups will not only hear about they may well also meet you when situations allow cross over characters into other groups. Imagine adventuring with characters that are your friends and then you have a chance to join another group so when you return to your own group your story in the tavern actually happened! What do my games have: 1. NPC’s in the world include thousands of digital art images. 2. NPC’s and creatures have voice simulation for realism. 3. A DM/GM with high quality amateur acting and voice acting skills. 4. A DM/GM with a flexible schedule willing to work with your group. 5. A DM/GM that has personally designed two entire detailed gaming systems. 6. A DM/GM that thanks to some of Role20’s best digital artists has hundreds of dollars of high quality tile sets for world and dungeon building. 7. Personal customized digital art pictures for your characters. 8. Finally, a chance for you to immerse yourself in a campaign world with massive depth of story developed over 4 decades. This leading to intense role-play and high adventure!   Payment: First let me say that the playtime you get is about 1/3 of the time I put in at the keyboard on average. If you play a 4 hour session I have been adding to the world around you at likely twice that. What do I need: 18 dollars an hour but not for each of you rather for all of you total. If your group has 6 people in it than the cost is 3 bucks an hour each. Will I combine two groups of three? Why yes I will providing you can all get together in Discord and you seem to get along well. Do you have to stay together? … No if at one point a split group wants to leave and join another that is fine providing the game schedule hours accommodate. Lastly, what do I need from you outside the above? 1. My game has action and adventure but the world around you is about intense role-playing. Do you know how? I would be glad to teach you about acting … role playing. I need you to be a role-player or be willing to learn. I am not looking for groups that want to just kill and collect. 2. Good attitude and friendliness. 3. Punctuality, your friends/fellow adventurers are counting on you. Finally, If you or group would like to set up a time with me so we can discuss schedule and give me a chance to share some things with you so you can see if its worth your money … I’d be glad to. Send me a message so we can set up a chat in discord I’d love to hear from you!