Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

roll20AM - interaction with default Roll20 playing

Edited 1603132275
If I’ve got something playing via Roll20 (on page load or manually), is it possible to have roll20AM stop / fade this? I’ve tried on a page playing 2 tracks and neither fade nor volume change worked with a pipe at the end of the chat command... is this a limitation that the track must have been started by roll20AM? If so, how are people handling on-load / on-ready situations? Note the config command works so my sandbox seems to still be good, jukebox was imported and access is set to full,  All thoughts appreciated! Example Command used: !roll20AM --audio,stop|
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No, for Roll20AM to manage a track it has to initiate it.  So page load or manual can't be stopped by Roll20AM