Our One Shot in May was so much fun, We are going to do it again, and again... If you have played it before, sorry, but I am not rewriting enough of it to allow repeats. Changes will effect game play, but not the overarching plot. The Hook: you met up with your fellow adventurers after the Inn you were staying in was attacked by thieves who stole all of the horses and tack from the stables, killed the stable boys and Innkeeper. Feeling a distinct emptiness in the area of your coin purse, you cast about for a way to earn some money and purchase a horse and saddle to replace what was stolen. A few days foot journey to the north the town of Carrefourre has been beset by some sort of haunting and several people have vanished only to be found murdered and exsanguinated, their blood used to paint evil symbols on the ground. Villagers have seen fell shapes shuffling along the roads at night. This has resulted in the market there being abandoned and the nearby farmers have traveled to other markets depriving the local lord of taxes. Also the Church of Saint Cuthbert has seen a severe drop in attendance over the months. So Bishop Sarkosie and Lord Chardonay have between them put up a reward of 1,000£ in gold to remove the evil presence. A teamster saw your group walking and saved you several days of blisters by giving you a ride to the town. You arrive dusty and rattled from a long day in the wagon ready to go with Jacques to the local bar, Dirty Frank's, (a low dive with continuous entertainment). The Characters: Preset characters will be assigned 30 minute before the game, we had a problem with no-shows last time and key characters were not on board. Dr. Pietre D'Vries - Physician, Mage, Elf Aristocrat, is credited with stopping the cholera epidemic in Paris, saved King Louis from the plague. Fr. Ted Crilly - Following the footsteps of St. Cuthbert accross France this noted cleric and scholar is collecting tales for a book on the life of Saint Cuthbert. Marteau Nain - Dwarven warrior and cleric of the Berserkergang cult, once defeated an army of barbarians singlehanded. Panamon Creel - Halfelven Ranger trekked all the way to Archangel to study the tundra, writer of "The Arctic, Life on the Ice". Scorpio Hawkmoon - Mercenary fighter of great renown, one of the slayers of the ancient Dragon of Iceland. William of Tarth - Halfling protege' of Fr. Ted, has made and lost many fortunes during his checkered career, stole the crown of the Witch Queen in his youth. I will accept requests for a spot at <a href="mailto:gmulka@outlook.com" rel="nofollow">gmulka@outlook.com</a> . You need to suggest date and time within the parameters above and the most popular two dates and times will be set. I will send out 8 join links for each game. 30 minutes before the start I will log on and characters will be assigned to the first six who log in. Last time the game ran 7 hours and 24 minutes and all goals were reached. My estimate was six hours, and we should be right around there this time as some of the automation on the Dev. Server should help. I will also run a session for E.U. times in late August and an Asian timezone game in November. alevans