Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Error from Daemon?

Error response from daemon: Conflict. The container name "/campaign-8355315-vtGH4d_4MWynlu9kjyHzrw" is already in use by container "b3b2163d3c0ac32deea9e6e6cf927970b8a26275b24c37127050b4670a12f0d4". You have to remove (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name. See 'docker run --help'. What this all about? Sometimes i have to restart my API script because of this.  Am i hacked?! 0_o lol jk. But for real some insight? 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No, it has to do with the API server not shutting down cleanly.  Docker is a virtualization system that is used for abstracting hardware for servers.  If you see this, try restarting your API again, or wait 10 minutes or so and give it a shot.  It should sort things out after a short time.