Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Using Powercards for a heal macro (pathfinder community sheet)

Im trying to create a powercards macro for healing. Ive never used powercards before but managed to put this together.. !power {{   --name|Heal Check   --Roll result:|[[ [$heal] 1d20 + @{selected|Heal} [heal] ]]   --?? $heal.base >1 AND $heal <20?? Success: |[[ 2d8 ]] healing   --?? $heal.base == 1?? Critical fail:|[[ 1d8 ]] damage   --?? $heal.base == 20?? Critical success:| [[4d8 ]] healing }} This makes thr roll fine but dosent diplay the result. What am I doing wrong...  Thanks
Spaces between some of the conditionals was probably causing it to not display correctly.. !power {{ --name|Heal Check --Roll result:|[[ [$heal] 1d20 + @{selected|Heal} [heal] ]] --?? $heal.base > 1 AND $heal.base < 20 ?? Success: |[[ 2d8 ]] healing --?? $heal.base == 1 ?? Critical fail:|[[ 1d8 ]] damage --?? $heal.base == 20 ?? Critical success:| [[4d8 ]] healing }}
That works great...thanks so much..
I would like to get the roll to display a failure notice and not show the success result if the total roll is less than 15, how do i do that...and again, thanks
Try this – Ass u mi ng [ ROLL + Heal ] >= 15 for a success, and <= 14 is a fail...?? !power {{ --name|Heal Check --Roll result:|[[ [$heal] 1d20 + @{selected|Heal} [heal] ]] --?? $heal.total >= 15 AND $heal.base <> 20 ?? Success: |[[ 2d8 ]] healing --?? $heal.total <= 14 AND $heal.base <> 1 ?? Failed:| no healing provided (or whatever) --?? $heal.base == 1 ?? Critical fail:|[[ 1d8 ]] damage --?? $heal.base == 20 ?? Critical success:| [[4d8 ]] healing }}
You are a star...