Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Quick Help Request

Edited 1603984340
Hi Everyone, I am using PowerCards and have created macros for all my players spells.  However, on the PowerCards wiki it states whats below but when I enter an attribute on the character sheet as spell_Fire_Bolt_#Fire-Bolt it still displays the OGL output in chat showing that it ran the normal sheet macro.  Am I doing something wrong:   Works for both PCs and NPCs, and outputs their spell attack bonus, their spell save DC, and clickable API buttons to cast the spells in the list.  (As of version 3.8.3: If you define attributes on the character named "spell_spellname_macro" (replacing spellname with the name of the spell exactly as it is on the character sheet, but replacing spaces with underscores) and specify a macro as the value of the attribute (such as #GuidingBolt) that macro will be used in place of the default character sheet macro for the spell.)
If I understand it correctly it should be named spell_Fire_Bolt_macro and the value of that attribute should contain the Macro Name. Iirc this only works if you use the Chat menu from PCM Helper, not if you call the Spell in any other way.
Thank you Sven!