Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk II

GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Lou, scribd is a really bad way to share files. If you have a copy of that pdf, its better to host it somewhere else so people can actually get it.
Repost, but I would like to request the Kantai Collection RPG if that is possible. There is an English translation of the rules available online (which I won't link) and you can buy the book in Japanese from  Amazon

Edited 1601765928
Pete F.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
I have an existing custom sheet that I'd like to have updated. I'd be happy to gift someone's subscription for a month or so in exchange for their time on these simple fixes. What I'd like to add? A selector up/down that adds a stacking advantage/disadvantage next to roll buttons (similar to 5e advantage/disadvantage but stacking).             Basically /r (5+x)d6k5 Drop down menus that reference a small table and spit out the necessary number. Some minor visual formatting adjustments, (fixing alignment). Please Help! Thanks.
Hi everyone! Nameless Cults is an RPG recently released in Brazil with Catarse crownfunding. Its base is the HITOS sistem. In Roll20 there are only 2 sheets that may be used to play, both in Spanish. One for general HITOS sistem, and the other not good for my taste (with all due respect!). So, I used the code from general HITOS sheet as base for a new sheet closer to the one in the rulebook. I would like to know if its possible to set it free for the whole community in Roll20 to use it and play Nameless Cults.If so, how do I proceed to post the code that I "made"? Since the base was in spanish, I used the translantion tab to put in "pt-br", for the sheet to be in portuguese in Roll20 do I need to translate in the html code? This is how it ended: Thanks for your attention!

Edited 1602489091
lance k. said: You forgot to add info on Dark Matter. No worries. So for the Sheet makers: Dark Matter by Mage Hand Press is, to put it simply a module that allows you to play D&D 5e in a Sci-Fi type setting. There are some added classes/subclasses. Most everything is the same except on the 4th page, the ship page (the page with Cargo, upgrades, weapons traits and Dark Matter Engine Class) damage is done in Mega-Damage type. So if it deas fire damage, it would be mega-fire damage as this is from a spaceship to spaceship damage. if it were to deal 1d4 mega-fire damage, it will roll 1d4. The rest of the stuff like the added spells and items the DM/player can add themselves. There are of course the skill checks, the sheets have the skills separated by the attribute they belong to. Stealth is by dex etc.. EDIT: They Just released New Character Sheets for Dark Matter btw but I don't know how to upload them.   justin Y. said: the dark matter sheets are a must!!if someone could do this id fall in love thanks! I made this as a dropbox link, should be able to access the PDF via this way. It's a fillable one.  The newer one is more neater to look at compared to the older one.
Hey guys, New DM at Alien RPG game. We have the character sheet on the Year Zero Engine available. But weel need the SpacheShip sheet also. I'm playing campaign modules and it will needed badly. Can someone create it ?  A big thank you !
Syd
Sheet Author
ᐰndreas J. said: List of request ( first page ) updated Oct. 1st I went through the thread and updated the list on the first page with all the requests since my last update of the list, and moved the released sheet to the bottom of the list. Sent messages to few people informing of sheet they have requested being implemented. Sheet Request List (as of Oct. 1st, 2020) See the first page for the list that is getting updated continiously. 2d20 System/Modiphius | info Dishonored 2d20 by Modiphius | original request & sheet pdf | Tips: any existing 2d20 Roll20 sheets Infinity RPG | mention (may 2020)| char sheet pdf John Carter of Mars 2d20 by Modiphius | original request , request2 | sheet pdf The Elder Scrolls: Call to Arms | request | D&D 5E -based games Amazing Adventures 5e | mention+sheet pdf | Cthulhu Mythos | mention (May 2020) | char sheet pdf D20 Modern 5e | request+sheet pdf | D&Z game | mention&more info | Dark Matter | request+sheet pdf , more info | Dungeons & Destiny | request (Oct. 2020) | ULTRAMAODERN 5e REDUX | request(Aug2020) | The Black Hack 2E | request+info on difference to 1E | Tips: 1E has roll20 sheet Battlelords of the 23rd Century | mention Best Left Buried | | thread | Note: Commission Request BESM 4E (Big Eyes, Small Mouth RPG) | request , request2 | sheet pdf | Tips: Game has free rules primer , roll20 have 3E sheet Call of Cthulhu 1920 | request+sheet-image | willing to pay for sheet Carbyne Jungle | more info | March 2020 Cybersalles | Thread Final Fantasy D6 system | mention | game info Double Cross | last request | There is a WIP sheet someone worked on in 2015, but it would need to be changed for it to be approved now Doctor Who RPG: (Tradis & TTC device sheets) | info | request to add Tardis/TCC templates to the existing sheet Drakar & Demoner 2016 | request and more info | Tips: related to the existing Drakar & Demoner 6.0 Roll20 sheet Dungeon Crawl Classic - Lankhmar addition | request & sheet pdf | Tips: The existing DCC Tabbed sheet could be modified to add this alternative view EON 4 (by Helmgast ) Fall of Delta Green(Gumshoe) | request post | Char Sheet(paper) | Notes: Doesn't use same system as existing Delta Green Sheet, instead Gumshoe rules with some variations. Suggestion is to incorporate to existing Gumshoe sheet. Gamma World 4E | mention GURPS 3rd Edition | request post , request2 | Tips: GURPS 4th Edition sheet likely good start LexOccultum (by RiotMinds ) | mention (March 2019)| char sheet (paper) Lyonesse | request+sheet pdf | slight retune on the Mythras/d100 system Mazes | game info+sheet pdf , request2 | Majimonsters | mention+sheet pdf | MechWarrior Destiny (add other vehicles sheets & update to full rules) | request | Mutants & Masterminds 1E | request post | Tips: M&M 3E sheet likely a good star Mythic Battles: Panthéon Novus RPG ( 1st & 2nd Ed) | more info & sheet pdfs Ops & Tactics | request &more info , mention2 |  Pariah | mention+sheet+pdf | semi traditional 6 stat OSR game Pokerole 2E | request | Tips: the Pokerole 1E Roll20 sheet is a legit starting point | April 2020 PunkApocalyptic | more info | uses the same base system as Shadow of the Demon lord Powered by the Apocalypse (PbtA) | there exist several PbtA sheet on Roll20 that could be a good start. Beneath a Cursed Moon | mention+sheet pdf | Uncharted Worlds | mention | sheet pdf | sheet exists, but is too simple, can't add rollable moves Ross Rifles | more info | March 2020 Rolemaster Unified (RMU) RuneQuest 2nd Edition | request info | RuneQuest3 sheet is a good start, only minor changes Sabre RPG 2E | request+sheet+pdf | free rules , a d100 system Sea of Thieves RPG | request info | April 2020 S.L.A. Industries 2nd Edition | request+sheet image | free rules Shadowrun 2nd/3rd Edition | request (sept 2020)| Sine Requie Anno XIII | PDF of char sheet | original request Star Trek Decipher (CODA System ) | game info+sheet pdf | Rolls are made using 2D6+skill score against a set difficulty, dices do not explode Star Wars D20 system | |Thread | Tips: Starting from Saga Edition sheet is likely a good start Strands of Fate | mention+sheet pdf , more info | Fate/fudge-based game Supernatural RPG (Cortex System) | Mentioned more than twice Traveller 2E (Moongose) (add ship sheet) | request | Warbirds | original request | pdf of char sheet Western 4 (by Åskfågeln ) | Notes: There exist a sheet made for Western 3(?) that could be a starting point. The sheet uses <table> for some formatting, so it doesn't fit current minimum Roll20 sheet standards Wheel of Time | mention | sheet pdf | WoD/nWoD/Storyteller/Storypath Aeon(?) | mention | Changeling The Lost 2.0 | mention | sheet info | char sheet pdf Gheist 2E | mention | CoD sheet supports Geist 1E Mage: The Sorcerers Crusade | mention | small variation of existing  "Mage: The Ascension" Trinity Continium 2E | mention | a 1E should Werewolf 20th Anniversary: Update "Werewolf: Dark Ages" -skills | original request Add Spirit Support | mention+sheet pdf | WoD Consolidated (Classic) | mention , mention , mention there exist a WIP sheet by CPP: sourcecode There exist a "Classic World of Darkness"- sheet since 2018 that seems to have many of the options WFRP First Edition | Mention World Wide Wrestling | Thread | Tips: Powered by the Apocalypse could be a close starting point Andreas, Code is merged to resolve the Doctor Who sheet. 
I know it has been asked before and nothing came of it. I need a Supernatural RPG roleplaying sheet form the Cortex system. If anyone could help that would be great. Please let me know. Thank You 
Would love a Character Sheet for Conrad's Fantasy by Better Games even would settle for the version of the game printed in Space Gamer Magazine Issue #2 1992 Nov/Dec as Rogue Swords of the Empire.  Still no other game with this much chaos and yet it still works well. 
I see someone else requested Talislanta RPG 
FJR said: I see someone else requested Talislanta RPG  Isn't this just D&D with a metric *#&^ ton of custom races?
David
Sheet Author
Coal Powered Puppet said: FJR said: I see someone else requested Talislanta RPG  Isn't this just D&D with a metric *#&^ ton of custom races? Edition's 1 - 4 are not D&D
David said: Edition's 1 - 4 are not D&D And so I am educated.  Thanks for the info.

Edited 1602957104
Can you make player sheet for STALKAN: The Rpg. I cant explain it normally because im bad at english. But you can find rulebok in web. And if you want more details, i will try to explain in So, the pdf: Here Sheet located on last page
My bad if this is the wrong place to post this. I poked around the forums a fair bit - if there's a clear indicator of where this kind of question is supposed to go besides  here, then I'm blind and dumb and totally missed it. This seems to me like the place for this kind of question, though.   But I was wondering about when or if there were any plans to incorporate a sheet(s) for Prowlers and Paragons: Ultimate Edition.  The full game isn't out yet but the ruleset is. There's a "Waiting Room Edition" that features the full rule set in a bit of a barebones text format while the team focuses on creating art and formatting the book around it for a more complete product, but the rules are out now at least, and in that book, there are examples of character sheets. I don't know whether or not I'm allowed to link an example, considering it's not free.  Mechanically though, it's extremely similar to the last system. I think it would only require some reformatting in terms of a character sheet to accommodate for how stats are handled slightly different - divided into three categories instead of two like in the last system, but many of them overlap. It's more like they're reorganized than anything else. I can and will go into more detail if I need to but I'm not sure how much I should say or whether or not it's exactly uh... proper  to go into super-specific detail, considering the ruleset isn't free.  Just wondering if whoever included the first edition would be interested/had plans to incorporate the Ultimate Edition, really.  Again, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, or if I've misinterpreted or done a bad job of getting across what I'm asking. If that's the case, I'd super appreciate if my dumb self could be pointed in the right direction. <3 
Wolves of God Sheet would be nice, someone put together a basic one on Github, but would love an official one. <a href="https://github.com/TRBoom/Wolves-of-God-Character-Sheet" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/TRBoom/Wolves-of-God-Character-Sheet</a>
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
GreyTheDM said: Wolves of God Sheet would be nice, someone put together a basic one on Github, but would love an official one. <a href="https://github.com/TRBoom/Wolves-of-God-Character-Sheet" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/TRBoom/Wolves-of-God-Character-Sheet</a> The vast majoirity of sheets available in roll20 are unofficial, created by volunteers (these are called community sheets). The only official ones are the ones wit By Roll20 as the end of their name. The sheet at that link cant be submitted as a community sheet, because it uses html tables for layout, and that breaks one of the design rules set by roll20. It would need a massive rewrite before anyone could submit it as a community sheet.
GiGs said: GreyTheDM said: Wolves of God Sheet would be nice, someone put together a basic one on Github, but would love an official one. <a href="https://github.com/TRBoom/Wolves-of-God-Character-Sheet" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/TRBoom/Wolves-of-God-Character-Sheet</a> The vast majoirity of sheets available in roll20 are unofficial, created by volunteers (these are called community sheets). The only official ones are the ones wit By Roll20 as the end of their name. The sheet at that link cant be submitted as a community sheet, because it uses html tables for layout, and that breaks one of the design rules set by roll20. It would need a massive rewrite before anyone could submit it as a community sheet. Poor wording choice on my part, I was hoping someone could use the html template provided by this user to create one available via drop down. The system is recently released by the creator of Stars without Numbers with many of the same mechanics. The Stars without number sheet available is community created by a volunteer and I was hoping someone might take up the challenge.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
GreyTheDM said: Poor wording choice on my part,&nbsp; No problem, I only made my comment because its a common misconception that the sheets here are all made by the roll20 staff and wanted to clear up any misunderstanding.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Senjak said: I would love to see a character sheet for "Magical Kitties Save the Day!" version 1 or version 2 Done and available!
Hello, I'd like to request an Art of Wuxia character sheet - in my understanding it's really similar to Barebones Fantasy RPG character sheet that is already available on roll20. If someone is a fan of wuxia genre, or would like to try a game with simple rules that encourage genre tropes - they should definitely check it out. <a href="http://www.dwdstudios.com/files/ArtOfWuxia_CS_FF_NoLines.pdf" rel="nofollow">http://www.dwdstudios.com/files/ArtOfWuxia_CS_FF_NoLines.pdf</a>
Hello Roll20 Community, I would like to request a D&amp;D 3.5 character sheet revision that includes psionics . It would be useful for the many campaigns that feature psionics. Psionics is like magic but it uses Power Points instead of spell slots.&nbsp; Have fun out there!&nbsp;
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
Aaron C. said: Hello Roll20 Community, I would like to request a D&amp;D 3.5 character sheet revision that includes psionics . It would be useful for the many campaigns that feature psionics. Psionics is like magic but it uses Power Points instead of spell slots.&nbsp; Have fun out there!&nbsp; This currently exists in the D&amp;D 3.5 sheet. On the Spell tab, on the right side, to the right of the spell focus section is an area for power points.&nbsp; If you click on the word "Power Points", you can even change the name to something else you might prefer.&nbsp; That was put in specifically for psionics.&nbsp; All the names of the spell sections can also be changed (click on the title/name) so you can use them to hold psionic powers.&nbsp; Happy Gaming!
Hello all, I was really happy to find out that Evil Hat Productions made an official Fate character sheet with lots of customization options but I've been unable to make or find a character sheet or ship sheet for my favourite setting with it: Bulldogs!&nbsp; [Fate Core edition]. It's a wild and action-packed sci-fi rpg where you play as space truckers who are given the most dangerous deliveries in the galaxy and the worst ships (along with lots of company insurance in case everyone dies). It has a huge range of species from 'not-humans' to talking cats and small, vice-loving bears and an open setting where anything could be possible!&nbsp; I have run it before as a full campaign for my players and for plenty of one-shots and am dying to do so on Roll20! Most of the work would likely be adding in text boxes and checkboxes (including the faded grey ones as they can be unlocked through PC stats or equipment) but having the skills actually do the rolling using Fate/Fudge dice would be awesome! Many thanks if you read this all!
Diana P said: This currently exists in the D&amp;D 3.5 sheet. On the Spell tab, on the right side, to the right of the spell focus section is an area for power points.&nbsp; If you click on the word "Power Points", you can even change the name to something else you might prefer.&nbsp; That was put in specifically for psionics.&nbsp; All the names of the spell sections can also be changed (click on the title/name) so you can use them to hold psionic powers.&nbsp; Happy Gaming! Thank you Diana P, I found it! And it's not too difficult to substitute psionic macros.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Hello Roll20 Community, I would like to request an Exodus Character sheet. Its based in the d20 system closer to D&amp;D 3.5e I believe. It's essentially Fallout D&amp;D, I can supply a digital copy of the character sheet and core game rules. I'm quite new too ttrpg's and roll 20 but after an in person version of this game I was running came to an end I've been trying to get an online version set up for a good group of friends that want to give the game a try. I'm more than happy to help in any way I can with getting this set up if someone has the time. Thank you for Time. Happy Gaming!
'All Flesh Must be Eaten' Unisystem Character sheet. Would it be possible to get a tweak made to this character sheet please? Mainly more Quality, Drawback and Skill slots, maybe five more of each, there is room on the sheet as displayed and it may be just a case of quick cut and paste, I don't know how these things are done. The other thing is there is a box for Life Points, or LP, but it could do with one for both 'total life points' as well as 'current life points' if that can be done. Any help would be appreciated. Also sometimes it seems that the 'Posessions' box empties itself between play sessions.
I can work on the All Flesh etc. sheet
I would like to request the creation of an Unwritten Character sheet. Unwritten is a game based on the MYST series which is powered by the FATE system, but with some key differences. For one, while they keep the familiar skill pyramid and roll system, although some skills are not included, the Aspects work differently - there's no Trouble system, and each player has exactly 4 Journey Aspects as well as their High Concept which they have from the start. Also, Unwritten doesn't use the Stress tracks which FATE core uses, but there are the same standard Consequences, which are Minor, Moderate and Severe. Obviously, we do have the official FATE sheet on Roll20, but I do have the official Unwritten Character Sheet as provided with the base rules &nbsp;which does show the differences between core FATE and Unwritten in terms of what the sheets show. Unfortunately, there are no free rules provided for the game, but they are similar to FATE in that when you need to make a roll, you roll four Fate dice and add your skill tier, before comparing that roll to the target roll or someone else's roll if it's a contested roll. I don't know if anyone at Cyan Ventures or Inkworks is here, but if they are, and they see this... Well, then they would be the people who I would most want to do this. I would try my hand at doing this myself if I could, but I don't know if I can spare the monthly cost to go Pro at this current point in time just to do that, due to how this year has been tight on my budget.

Edited 1604775181
Hey everyone, a few years back I tried my hand at a sheet for "Final Fantasy RPG 4th Edtion Revised" but knowing nothing about HTML the sheet is very sloppy and looks like a spreadsheet. Its functionally usable and I've been using it no problem but I plan to start up a campaign with it again and would like to treat my players to a better looking character sheet with a more intuitive layout. Heres the RPG in question <a href="http://ffrpg4e.wikidot.com/" rel="nofollow">http://ffrpg4e.wikidot.com/</a> With the Core rules being all thats nessesary. Heres the google Doc for my custom sheet. It's pretty awful but hopefully something can be salvaged from it: <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/17MRlqXisy92McXdRi2S38NkGl8zd8vy_XPOfg7TF4Ms/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/17MRlqXisy92McXdRi2S38NkGl8zd8vy_XPOfg7TF4Ms/edit?usp=sharing</a> And here is the google Doc to a incredibly awesome API to run the games convoluted iniative system made by "The Aaron": <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sCyLSfdkstpFVtfUQ5j6SElIlJkNzOSKFijc3A9IDj0/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sCyLSfdkstpFVtfUQ5j6SElIlJkNzOSKFijc3A9IDj0/edit?usp=sharing</a> And heres a Doc for changes I planned to make myself before realising I was out of my depth: <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MBHPf3obiCW3EPTLmEyks5WgVI5FNaCKYESRTOpYMnw/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MBHPf3obiCW3EPTLmEyks5WgVI5FNaCKYESRTOpYMnw/edit?usp=sharing</a> I can Paypal £20 as a bounty for it. I really hope someone can help put it together because its a great system that deserves better than I've given it. Edit: Just Remebered I should Make a seperate Thread for a Paid request so heres the link to that: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9456542/20-pounds-bounty-sheet-request-for-final-fantasy-rpg-4th-revised" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9456542/20-pounds-bounty-sheet-request-for-final-fantasy-rpg-4th-revised</a>
I will look into Final Fantasy RPG 4th Edition Revised
Currently part of a Naruto 5e community. Its been around for maybe half a month or so currently, and would love a character sheet. Its mostly just a reskin of the regular 5e so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard for someone who knows what they're doing, unlike me. Here's the PDF to the actual system:&nbsp; <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VC3P6MafJ5_BlHsNFjrgco83EeZyUGuH/view" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VC3P6MafJ5_BlHsNFjrgco83EeZyUGuH/view</a> And here is the Character Sheet:&nbsp; <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O-bEz-RLNWa3MmdoGBnzZo3fsUUQg6Vv/view" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O-bEz-RLNWa3MmdoGBnzZo3fsUUQg6Vv/view</a> Discord Link:&nbsp; <a href="https://discord.gg/XpXudRq" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/XpXudRq</a> I don't quite know what you guys would need other than that. If it'd be possible to keep something similar to the roll20 5e's setting tabs and being able to input feats the same way if possible. This is more of a wish ask, because I'm fine with just using roll20's 5e and getting by with that. If you need any more input at all, you can join the discord and tag either me, @Ice#3204 or the creator there.
[L5R 1E] Character Sheet Hi everybody, i would have a character sheet for L5R (.htm and .css for roll20 off course) but for the first edition, if someone knows where i can found it, or if someone can make something, it would be great... On roll20 there are 4th and ffg edition, but i always prefered the first edition... sorry for my english, i do my best :D Have a nice day Salut tout le monde, j'aimerais avoir une fiche roll20 pour L5A première édition, si quelqu'un sait où je peux en trouver une, ou si quelqu'un peut en faire une, ce serait super... Sur roll20 il y a la 4eme édition et la dernière FFG, mais j'ai toujours préféré la première édition... Bonne journée à tous

Edited 1604962094
cory
Pro
Hello! I have a sheet modification request. It's actually using the 5e by Roll20 sheet, but with a few new fields added. I'll try to be as specific as possible and segment this into clear categories for ease of reading and reference. I may end up adding some unnecessary information; if so, I apologize! Better to have it and not need it... About the System I'm converting the CoC Sanity system to a game I'm running in 5e in order to create a more oppressive atmosphere. I won't go into crazy detail about the rules here, but&nbsp; here's a link &nbsp;to the house rules I'm using if you'd like to know more. Mocku p Here's a visual mockup of what I'm looking for. Basically, just remove the traits/ideals/bonds/flaws section and replace it with the new stuff. I tried to make this as clean and precise as possible, so this is almost exactly what I'm looking for in terms of layout. (Edit) Seems it won't let me directly add the image to the post. So instead here's an imgur link: <a href="https://imgur.com/YJL4zVs" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/YJL4zVs</a> (end edit) Please ignore the red box; this is just for clarity of illustration and should not be included in the final product! Superiority Dice:&nbsp; This box functions exactly like "class resource" boxes. If you're unfamiliar, here's a description of them: These boxes have 2 editable fields. The first is a numerical input field next to the "total" label, on the line. The second is also a numerical input but it also has increment arrows when you hover over it with your cursor. When you click, you activate the editable field and the arrows remain. It looks like this&nbsp; Maneuver DC:&nbsp; This works precisely like the Spell Save DC field on the Spells tab. It automatically calculates a number based on the following formula: (8 + proficiency bonus + your Strength or Dexterity Modifier (your choice)). It needs an option to choose which attribute you're using for the formula, but otherwise it simply outputs the final value into an un-editable text field. Current Sanity:&nbsp; This works precisely the same as the Hit Points box. Two numerical text input fields. Insanity Effects:&nbsp; This is based heavily on the Exhaustion Tracker box on the stock sheet, with a few changes and one addition. First, the box only goes up to 4 and defaults to 0. It uses incrementing arrows (whole numbers), can't go below 0, and can't go above 4. The box also accepts numerical text inputs, but only values of 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4 are accepted. When the value is 0, the text on the right simply says "No effect." exactly as pictured. When the value is 1 or higher, the 'no effect' text is removed in place of text that corresponds to the value. For each value, it shows all of the effects that correspond to the current value as well as each value below the current value above 0. The text that corresponds to each value is as follows: Disadvantage on Ability Checks. Your proficiency bonus becomes 0. On every attack, make a DC 13 Wisdom save or be Dominated. Begin taking Wisdom damage. Additionally, when the value is 2, it should automatically change the character sheet's 'proficiency bonus' value to 0. For all other values, it only displays the text. Sanity Dice:&nbsp; This box works just like Hit Dice, except the value (D8) is static, rather than based on class. The value should be customizable, however, to account for potential balance changes made to the system. The box itself is just a numerical text input + incrementing arrows. Like with Hit Dice, clicking on the text at the bottom of the box should roll the value of the die specified. Mental Strain:&nbsp; This box is a numerical text input with incrementing arrows. The value in this box should read as "0" by default (rather than being blank). The text on this box should be clickable. When clicked, it rolls a die in chat (the value for this die is 1d4 by default, but should be editable via settings), and adds the value rolled to the current value of this box. It should then subtract the value in this box from the player's current maximum Wisdom attribute (which should then automatically alter the player's Wisdom bonus as a result). That's it! I really appreciate anyone who even read through the post, and I REALLY appreciate anyone who is willing to put this together for me. I've tried to make it as clear as possible and utilize existing assets and code as much as I could (given my limited knowledge). If you read through it and found any glaring errors, please let me know! I will update this post as necessary to make it as easy as possible for someone to understand and implement!
Hello ! I have a character sheet request... Hope someone can help me with it. It's based on 4 qualities and 16 related proficiencies . Qualities have&nbsp; a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 11, proficiencies max 15... Rest is basically text box. You think anyone could lend me a hand ? Cheers
Cyberpunk Red Character Sheet. Hello! I would like to make a request for a more up to date Cyberpunk Red character sheet to add to Roll20. The current ones available were made with the Jumpstart Kit in mind. <a href="https://rtalsoriangames.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/RTG-CPR-CharacterSheet-Fillable.pdf" rel="nofollow">https://rtalsoriangames.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/RTG-CPR-CharacterSheet-Fillable.pdf</a> Above it what the official sheet for the full game looks like.&nbsp;
I think I will get working on this...
I'm looking for a Warhammer Quest digital character sheet. Nothing fancy, just the basic character sheet that I can upload to roll20 and edit as we go. My friends and I haven't been able to play due to the pandemic and this would allow us to continue our campaign. I would do this myself but I have little to no knowledge of coding. I'm willing to pay you for your time and effort and can supply the base character sheet, I just need it editable via Roll20. Thank you for your time and if this is not allowed then I apologize.
Greetings rollers I come to you from the far flung past of 2003 to request an interactive sheet of an unusual nature. The Marvel Universe RPG (MURPG to those few of us that have survived the supers wars after TSR) is a diceless resource allocation system. I've contemplated and searched and have neither created nor found a sheet with reasonable functionality for a multiplayer website like roll20. I would love to talk with someone with the interest and proper skill to bring this into reality. Is there anyone like that here?
Would it be possible to get an update to the Star Trek Adventures sheet? The game got a new Reputation system the old sheet can't accommodate properly, and it has a few minor bugs like not being able to change the Arc Milestones amount.
Deviant: The Renegades, a Chronicles of Darkness game. The preview manuscripts have been out for awhile now and the actual pdf should be out early 2021. The Changeling 2e sheets came out while still in the manuscript phase so I figured I'd try my luck.
I’d love a sheet for the recently released alpha version of Twilight 2000 4e that uses the Year Zero Engine.
Just checking to see if there is any interest on the multiple request for a BESM4e character sheet, any updates?
It's not very original but .... I have a character sheet request... The call of cthulhu in it second edtion in French. It's the firs edition of cthulhu in French. So for nostalgic peolple like me (and for a sake of simplicity) could be great to create the 2nd edition in french and of course in english Hope someone can help me with it.
Sheet Requested: Wolves of God Character Sheet Reason for the Request: Wolves of God is an interesting system of OSR Dark Age roleplaying in England during the Saxon period. I have personally adapted my game to the Viking age. The setting itself is well crafted and the book is a hoot to read as its written by the creator of stars without numbers in old English style. I am putting a bounty because I want to run the system, and its current sheet really doesn't have the functionality that I was hoping for. It doesn't have the ability to handle NPCs (more limited stat block) nor are the fields expandable to include spell details for magic users. Bounty: $50 USD, if your in this ball park feel free to drop me a line and perhaps we can discuss it further. Character Sheet example: &nbsp; <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/16e1d9HHVZ-IyLXWEzBy8Lz2gc3x9w_EZ/view" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/16e1d9HHVZ-IyLXWEzBy8Lz2gc3x9w_EZ/view</a> Beta Rules Link: &nbsp; <a href="https://i.4pcdn.org/tg/1512242282934.pdf" rel="nofollow">https://i.4pcdn.org/tg/1512242282934.pdf</a> Previous Version of HTML Sheet: &nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/TRBoom/Wolves-of-God-Character-Sheet" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/TRBoom/Wolves-of-God-Character-Sheet</a> Please feel free to contact me via DM for any questions, suggestions, or outlines.
Really just want the standard D&amp;D 5e sheet to have an option that isn’t super bright white. A vanilla version would save me some headaches.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
SaneNoMore said: Really just want the standard D&amp;D 5e sheet to have an option that isn’t super bright white. A vanilla version would save me some headaches. Community sheet authors have no control over the "by Roll20" sheets.
I was wondering, can anyone do a translation for Never Going Home sheets, the only ones that are on R20 are in Spanish and well didnt have much luck contacting the creator&nbsp;<a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Never%20Going%20Home" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Never%20Going%20Home</a> the sheets themselves.

Edited 1607108114
Sheet Requested: Hackmaster 4e Character Sheet Reason for the Request: There are zero character sheets for Hackmaster 4e on Roll20. Hackmaster 4e may have started out as a parody system for AD&amp;D 2e, but it is an interesting and well laid out system for an school gaming version of AD&amp;D 2e, which has been enhanced. Bounty: None for the bare bones version since I do not know any HTML code to lay stuff out myself.&nbsp; Perhaps a more extensive version that fill stuff in automatically in the future would be much more bounty worthy. Character Sheet example: <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XcvWC6UrGNdquZ3bxVHal0Yk5Y5QJvNA/view?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XcvWC6UrGNdquZ3bxVHal0Yk5Y5QJvNA/view?usp=sharing</a> Please feel free to contact me via DM for any questions, suggestions, or outlines.