This has been posted here in the past so I thought I should post how I fixed it. I have been playing with a color blind guy for ages but didn't know he was colorblind and had no idea he couldn't see the health aura. Anyhows I really wanted to get health aura to work for him. I changed the green to blue because he said that would work for him. Here's how I did it. save a copy of your game go into the new saves API setting select Health/Aura and "import" it scroll down to the bit that looks like this (line 377) Change the Hex code on line 380 tp "#00FFFF" Change the G's to B's on lines 385 and 389  Here is the original   //PERC TO RGB------------         PercentToHEX = function (percent) {             var HEX;             if(percent > 100) HEX = "#00FF00";             else {                 if(percent === 100) percent = 99;                 var r, g, b = 0;                 if(percent < 50) {                     g = Math.floor(255 * (percent / 50));                     r = 255;                 }                 else {                     g = 255;                     r = Math.floor(255 * ((50 - percent % 50) / 50));                 }                 HEX = "#" + ((1 << 24) + (r << 16) + (g << 8) + b).toString(16).slice(1);             }             return HEX;         }, Here is the edit with the changes underlined //PERC TO RGB------------ PercentToHEX = function (percent) { var HEX; if(percent > 100) HEX = "#00FFFF"; else { if(percent === 100) percent = 99; var r, g, b = 0; if(percent < 50) { b = Math.floor(255 * (percent / 50)); r = 255; } else { b = 255; r = Math.floor(255 * ((50 - percent % 50) / 50)); } HEX = "#" + ((1 << 24) + (r << 16) + (g << 8) + b).toString(16).slice(1); } return HEX; }, Good luck.