Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Showing off.

<span data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;&amp;{template:default} {{name=Search}} {{Character= Amn'Narah}} {{roll=[[1D6!cf I made this macro to paste in and roll dice for a game I play every month.&nbsp; &nbsp; I was wondering if there was a way to display the 1d6!! seperately or show all thew individual dice. &amp;{template:default} {{name=Search}} {{Character= Amn'Narah}} {{roll=[[1D6!cf&lt;2+2d6]]}}

Edited 1605392469
Do you mean like when you hover over the dice roll? It will show individual die rolls there. If so, power cards are your best bet. Or break the die rolls down, though it wont add the results together like this. &amp;{template:default} {{ name=Search }} {{ Character= Amn'Narah }} {{ roll1= [[1d6!cf&lt;2]] }} {{ roll2 = [[2d6]] }}
What I mainly need is the template to make it more obvious when the [[1d6!cf&lt;2]]&nbsp; is a 1 or 2 than just making the number red.&nbsp; Unfortunately there are lots of GMs and games so they won't add the API stuff

Edited 1605395675
Keeping them separate will help with that at least. You might have luck adding the dice to a character attribute and calling them with @{Selected|X}.
Sadly that will not be an option.&nbsp; The campaign is run by multiple GMs over several games.&nbsp; Some of them are pro, some free level.&nbsp; So no consistent character sheets and no import of characters.&nbsp; This is why i am working on a template I can past in.
Would this fit the bill...??? &amp;{template:default}[[ [[1d6!cf&lt;2]]+[[2d6]] ]] {{name=Search}} {{Character= Amn'Narah}} {{1d6=$[[0]]}} {{2d6=$[[1]]}} {{total=$[[2]]}}

Edited 1605604417
Ohh...&nbsp; That looks promising. Yes, that solves the bigest problem on my spread sheet.&nbsp; Is there a guide to assembling those templets?