What am I looking for: A good scifi themed adventure or a stable group in general with a group of players that want to tell a cool and hopefully quite fun story. To expand a bit on that; im looking for a stable group were i can create a few characters i have been thinking up for a while and want to play out their character arches and explore their background and history in the setting with the group and DM. Play style: I like to fill in gaps that the group needs if needed and play my character as a person that exists and lives in the setting; with all the bagage and complications that come with it. I like to make up things on the fly that might make sense for the character: such as if im playing a smuggler type I might play him as knowing a guy that knows a guy that can get the, work (DM allowing of coarse). I want to help best i can to create a living breathing setting that the entire group and enjoy and have fun with. Hell if the GM wants to and everyone is having fun/agrees to it; we can chuck the rule book out the window for all i care. I am not a rules lawyer by any means: the rules exist to give a framework for the adventure and campaign after all Way to contact me: Discord: Gordon519#6850 skype: can be provided on request email: can be provided on request And of coarse PMing me on roll20 is always good Availability: because im in college and things can be a right pain in the AFT sometimes here is a general guide to when im open as on 11/15/2020 N/A= either im already in a game or have classes that go late into the night (welding is fun) Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday N/A N/A 8pm Est or latter 5pm Est or latter 4pm Est or latter 5:30pm Est or latter N/A yes this might change once this current semester finishes but as of writing this is a general guide for when im open as of this moment Things to know: I am a hard scifi nut and love putting the work into things like calculating ship expenses and such: hell ive made a few spread sheets for handling ship side accounting and such for traveler games Im more than happy to learn and be corrected if it turns out my information on how a rule works or such turns out to be wrong. I would like to consider myself quite adaptable as a person and would want to bring that to the table top I do have autism (Asperger's syndrome) but i have learned and it is for the most part a non issue but sometimes i like using it to my advantage when playing robot or AI characters given the chance. I love pizza, especially meatlovers