Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tasha's Cauldron of Everything Add-Ins

Score + 77
There really should be a better implementation of both class variant features as well as the custom lineage. I realize this is new so I am hoping it will be fleshed out very VERY soon.  Realistically while not looking at it there should be a ticker or drop down for which ability bonus you want to take.  There should be a ticker or dropdown for darkvision/skill proficiency.  And there should be the ability to easily add a feat in the custom lineage choice. Also once you create a custom lineage there should be a way to save it so it can be taken every time. that goes for custom races too really. -Brian Germain 
I'm sitting on my own purchase and yeah, I'm a little disappointed with some of the charactermancer integration, atleast so far.  The Class Feature Variant stuff especially would be a immense time saver. Other little miffs I have are just empty compendium items under "Other Options and Features", so I there's nothing actually there to drag and drop. This is my first time buying something on release day, so maybe I should have figured they aren't always as smooth.  But.. For such an expensive purchase, I was expecting a bit more to be already ready to go. 
Aki said: I'm sitting on my own purchase and yeah, I'm a little disappointed with some of the charactermancer integration, atleast so far.  The Class Feature Variant stuff especially would be a immense time saver. Other little miffs I have are just empty compendium items under "Other Options and Features", so I there's nothing actually there to drag and drop. This is my first time buying something on release day, so maybe I should have figured they aren't always as smooth.  But.. For such an expensive purchase, I was expecting a bit more to be already ready to go.  First time here for the pre-order/release buy as well so I'm not 100% sure what I should have expected but I hope there is definitely  "more to come"
The page that I purchased TCE on specifically stated "customize your character’s origin using straightforward rules for modifying a character’s racial traits" I do not see where this can be done.  I feel quite deceived in my purchase!
The implementation of this book so far is rather lackluster. Please include some of the optional materials in the charactermancer. 
It would be great just to even see a post from Roll20 saying they are still working on the integration....
This is advertised specifically as being a core part of this book. If they don't add it I find this marketing to be very deceptive
Aki said: I'm sitting on my own purchase and yeah, I'm a little disappointed with some of the charactermancer integration, atleast so far.  The Class Feature Variant stuff especially would be a immense time saver. Other little miffs I have are just empty compendium items under "Other Options and Features", so I there's nothing actually there to drag and drop. This is my first time buying something on release day, so maybe I should have figured they aren't always as smooth.  But.. For such an expensive purchase, I was expecting a bit more to be already ready to go.  DnDBeyond was very upfront about all of the optional features for origin stuff. they said it wasnt working and were in the process of fixing it. later today the feature went live with their fix which they will still have to do some work on. but needless to say its working.
More character options.  Delve into a collection of new class features and new feats with Roll20 Charactermancer and character sheet integration, and customize your character’s origin using straightforward rules for modifying a character’s racial traits. and customize your character’s origin using straightforward rules for modifying a character’s racial traits. so as it currently stands, this is FALSE advertising because none of these features are available.
Tektonic said: More character options.  Delve into a collection of new class features and new feats with Roll20 Charactermancer and character sheet integration, and customize your character’s origin using straightforward rules for modifying a character’s racial traits. and customize your character’s origin using straightforward rules for modifying a character’s racial traits. so as it currently stands, this is FALSE advertising because none of these features are available. Annoyingly it's not because TECHNICALLY the material is there in the compendium and you can make a custom race. :/  I'm really dissapointed with this release, I almost wish I could refund it because currently it doesn't add anything that I couldn't add via custom edits. The search funtionality is broken inside of a roll20 as well, so my players can't even easily look up the update spell lists.  I don't understand how they can justify such a high price for a copy and paste job and a couple of subclasses that are basically just text box additions to existing content.  I try to stick up for roll20, but I'm getting fed up of each release missing fundamental features that you can see them asking for in the forums months before the release of the product. 
Joshua G. said: I try to stick up for roll20, but I'm getting fed up of each release missing fundamental features that you can see them asking for in the forums months before the release of the product.  I agree.  After purchasing the PH here and being disappointed, I no longer buy anything else on Roll20.  DnD beyond just does it soooo much better and give sooo much better feedback on issues.  Plus it is $20 cheaper. I purchased Tasha's on DnD and the layout and searching is great and the Character builder works -still a few issues with some of the features in Tasha's, but they are active in the forums (and on discord) saying what and when they are planning on fixing things. As soon as it was released - there was a post from them saying here are all the things that we know are not working yet, if you find others please let us know.  Already they have fixed a number of things.

Edited 1605701538
I totally agree. I was expecting to be able to select between variant features for the ranger, create sidekicks as an option, have the feats actually give the correct stat increase, and be able to modify my racial stats, all via the charactermancer. Right now this was just an expensive copy paste. Heck, even the compendium items for other options and features doesnt work, and that's literally just a copy paste, which means we cant even drag it onto our sheets.  Big let down so far.
One of the biggest omissions I see is no clear way to make sidekicks outside of manually doing everything. I would have hoped for something better. Either a sheet for sidekicks or just being able to select sidekick as a class in charactermancer. As it stands right now there is no implementation at all for sidekick, I'd have been better off only buying the physical book and just typing it all in myself and saying myself the $50.

Edited 1605718955
I think the take away here is that if you don't move with the times a bit you're going to get left behind. Why there is no DMG integration for 5e, why there is no way to save in Homebrew items other than handouts. Why there is no way to save custom races for everyone in your campaign to use is beyond me.  I would have thought that at least Custom lineage would've been included with the Tasha's release and I still hope its something they're working on but after reading several things from the dev team in other topics I can't help but be a little less than hopeful. Having only been on Roll20 since march, but having logged over 10K hours since then I can't help but feel like the purchases made here were in the hope that someone else might want to buy the account.
Agreed with all above. This has really been a huge let-down. Roll20 devs could have warned people they'd be paying to beta test. They could have discounted preorders. They could have offered X months of free subscription with Tasha's to offset the missing functionality. They could have communicated  with their user base about what to expect and on what timeline. Instead, once-loyal users come away feeling cheated (not unlike recent shifts with incomplete Updated Dynamic Lighting). Experiences like this push me more and more toward DnDBeyond, Beyond20 extension, and dropping my subscription entirely.
Ryan C. said: They could have communicated  with their user base about what to expect and on what timeline. Its funny how Roll20 can't do the thing that is most important for the players of TTRPGS. 
Dont forget if you try and build an Artificer, any spell after the level 1 spell selections dont show up in the charactermancer either. So some of the features they ment to have dont work either. 
Hey folks, we hear your feedback and we're listening. There are a lot of unique features in  Tasha's Cauldron of Everything , and we missed the mark on integration. Today we’re updating  Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything  with a more intuitive custom race within the Charactermancer. By the end of 2020 we aim to update our Charactermancer with more  Tasha's Cauldron of Everything  integration: automation for feats, flexibility in ability scores for races, and class variant features. In the future, we’ll look to additional support for optional rules.  Here's what  Tasha's Cauldron of Everything  adds to the Charactermancer now: - Support for Artificers - 31 Subclasses - 15 feats with partial support - 66 items and 21 spells - Drag-n-drop for homunculus servants and sea/land/sky beasts - 266 class/subclass features in Other Options and Features Here's what we're mapping for the end of the year: - Custom lineage specific support (beyond what's there with Custom Race now) - More feats support (automating them) - Support for custom class features - New ability score variant rule Thank you all for your patience and support, and please feel free to get in contact with us via our Help Center.
@Emily Floyd, it actually doesnt fully support artificers. As the spells past level 1 dont load in the charactermancer at the appropriate levels to choose your spells. 
I've already asked for a refund, the implementation is poor to say the least.
Emily Floyd said: In the future, we’ll look to additional support for optional rules.  What does this mean? You say further on that you're also mapping it for the end of the year, but do we have any kind of date with that?

Edited 1605728137
james m. said: I've already asked for a refund, the implementation is poor to say the least. @james m. Please update this thread if you are successful getting refunded
Emily Floyd said: Hey folks, we hear your feedback and we're listening. There are a lot of unique features in  Tasha's Cauldron of Everything , and we missed the mark on integration. Today we’re updating  Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything  with a more intuitive custom race within the Charactermancer. By the end of 2020 we aim to update our Charactermancer with more  Tasha's Cauldron of Everything  integration: automation for feats, flexibility in ability scores for races, and class variant features. In the future, we’ll look to additional support for optional rules.  Here's what  Tasha's Cauldron of Everything  adds to the Charactermancer now: - Support for Artificers - 31 Subclasses - 15 feats with partial support - 66 items and 21 spells - Drag-n-drop for homunculus servants and sea/land/sky beasts - 266 class/subclass features in Other Options and Features Here's what we're mapping for the end of the year: - Custom lineage specific support (beyond what's there with Custom Race now) - More feats support (automating them) - Support for custom class features - New ability score variant rule Thank you all for your patience and support, and please feel free to get in contact with us via our Help Center. Thanks for the response Emily I had high hopes for this integration and can't wait to have the new features added.  It's stuff that I would have liked to have seen already. Lets hope this doesn't go the way of the DMG.
Emily Floyd said: Hey folks, we hear your feedback and we're listening. There are a lot of unique features in  Tasha's Cauldron of Everything , and we missed the mark on integration. Today we’re updating  Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything  with a more intuitive custom race within the Charactermancer. By the end of 2020 we aim to update our Charactermancer with more  Tasha's Cauldron of Everything  integration: automation for feats, flexibility in ability scores for races, and class variant features. In the future, we’ll look to additional support for optional rules.  this is something that should have been posted on 11/17. poor communication leads to angry customers, angry customers can lead to lost $$$
Todd
Roll20 Team
John W. said: @Emily Floyd, it actually doesnt fully support artificers. As the spells past level 1 dont load in the charactermancer at the appropriate levels to choose your spells.  Hey John, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Charactermancer. I was not able to reproduce from my end, so if you can provide the following information that will help track down the issue and get you playing as quickly as possible! Please thoroughly work through the steps from our Help Center guide to Reporting a Bug , making sure to document your results for each step so we can provide additional help if necessary. Please be sure to provide all the information to the best of your ability then reply so we can help.
Appreciate the feedback/reply and I'm looking forward to the fixes and additions later this year! Emily Floyd said: Hey folks, we hear your feedback and we're listening. There are a lot of unique features in  Tasha's Cauldron of Everything , and we missed the mark on integration. Today we’re updating  Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything  with a more intuitive custom race within the Charactermancer. By the end of 2020 we aim to update our Charactermancer with more  Tasha's Cauldron of Everything  integration: automation for feats, flexibility in ability scores for races, and class variant features. In the future, we’ll look to additional support for optional rules.  Here's what  Tasha's Cauldron of Everything  adds to the Charactermancer now: - Support for Artificers - 31 Subclasses - 15 feats with partial support - 66 items and 21 spells - Drag-n-drop for homunculus servants and sea/land/sky beasts - 266 class/subclass features in Other Options and Features Here's what we're mapping for the end of the year: - Custom lineage specific support (beyond what's there with Custom Race now) - More feats support (automating them) - Support for custom class features - New ability score variant rule Thank you all for your patience and support, and please feel free to get in contact with us via our Help Center.
Another DM said: Appreciate the feedback/reply and I'm looking forward to the fixes and additions later this year! Emily Floyd said: Hey folks, we hear your feedback and we're listening. There are a lot of unique features in  Tasha's Cauldron of Everything , and we missed the mark on integration. Today we’re updating  Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything  with a more intuitive custom race within the Charactermancer. By the end of 2020 we aim to update our Charactermancer with more  Tasha's Cauldron of Everything  integration: automation for feats, flexibility in ability scores for races, and class variant features. In the future, we’ll look to additional support for optional rules.  Here's what  Tasha's Cauldron of Everything  adds to the Charactermancer now: - Support for Artificers - 31 Subclasses - 15 feats with partial support - 66 items and 21 spells - Drag-n-drop for homunculus servants and sea/land/sky beasts - 266 class/subclass features in Other Options and Features Here's what we're mapping for the end of the year: - Custom lineage specific support (beyond what's there with Custom Race now) - More feats support (automating them) - Support for custom class features - New ability score variant rule Thank you all for your patience and support, and please feel free to get in contact with us via our Help Center. I agree but considering the year is nearly 90% over....  
Hi guys, This bit doesn't seem to be right?
Todd
Roll20 Team
Simon S said: Hi guys, This bit doesn't seem to be right? Hey Simon, thanks for pointing that out for us. The text has been tracked down and added to the page now!

Edited 1605815146
Jordan C.
Pro
API Scripter
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread, but I am fairly certain the puzzles are also missing content. Specifically, the Four Elements puzzle references a handout that shows the players the tiles that are missing and everything related to the puzzle seems to only show the solution which makes it impossible to run effectively. The compendium says this: Puzzle handout 6 (see the end of this chapter) illustrates the row of tiles set into the wall above the statues. The handout in the game says this: The Four Elements map found in the dropdown above illustrates the row of tiles set into the wall above the statues. Now, I don't know what exactly the drop down is referencing, but the only thing in the handout is an image of the solution and the only other handout I can see available for it also shows the solution. Furthermore, there doesn't appear to be a "Handout 6" anywhere in the compendium. Edit: If the dropdown refers to the handouts from the add-ons, it appears only the skeleton keys handout (Handout 2) is available.
After getting a hard copy of Tasha's from my FLGS, I was slightly less miffed that Roll20 is the only vendor around charging full price (even the game shop gave me a discount on the book- Fantasy Grounds STILL has it on discount). I can see that Tasha's will require a lot of under the hood adjustments here, but its disappointing to find that it's very much a work in progress, apparently. I would suggest that keeping us appraised of your progress would be very helpful on all sides, and that there's nothing gained in keeping us in the dark..  
Todd
Roll20 Team
Jordan C. said: I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread, but I am fairly certain the puzzles are also missing content. Specifically, the Four Elements puzzle references a handout that shows the players the tiles that are missing and everything related to the puzzle seems to only show the solution which makes it impossible to run effectively. The compendium says this: Puzzle handout 6 (see the end of this chapter) illustrates the row of tiles set into the wall above the statues. The handout in the game says this: The Four Elements map found in the dropdown above illustrates the row of tiles set into the wall above the statues. Now, I don't know what exactly the drop down is referencing, but the only thing in the handout is an image of the solution and the only other handout I can see available for it also shows the solution. Furthermore, there doesn't appear to be a "Handout 6" anywhere in the compendium. Edit: If the dropdown refers to the handouts from the add-ons, it appears only the skeleton keys handout (Handout 2) is available. Hey Jordan, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some confusion with the Four Elements puzzle. The reference to "the dropdown" is trying to indicate you should go to the Four Elements map using the Page Toolbar dropdown button. I've gone ahead and documented your feedback so that we can look to addressing it in a future patch. As a reminder if you ever want to make sure that we can see and react to things like this or bugs that pop up in your game, check out our Help Center guide to  Reporting a Bug , making sure to document your results for each step so we can provide additional help if necessary.
Sorry guys if it's a wrong place to report things related to Homunculus Servant , but I see: Hit Points 1 (should it be:  Hit Points 1 + your Intelligence modifier + your artificer level (the homunculus has a number of Hit Dice [d4s] equal to your artificer level ); same as you described in later in text; Force Strike.   Ranged Weapon Attack:  ++0 to hit, reach 30 ft., one target you can see.  Hit:  (1d4+2) force damage. Homunculus Servant uses your spell attack modifier to hit; shouldn't be (just rephrase it):  Force Strike. Ranged Weapon Attack: your spell attack modifier to hit, range 30 ft., one target you can see. Hit: 1d4 + PB force damage. Both are minor things, but this way you will keep consitency with Errata  Eberron: Rising from the Last War Thanks in advance and have a good one :)
Thanks for being on this stuff guys I tout Roll20 as a VTT platform all the time, I'd hate for people to get here and be like "that Brian Germain dude doesn't know wtf he's talking about!" Todd said: Jordan C. said: I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread, but I am fairly certain the puzzles are also missing content. Specifically, the Four Elements puzzle references a handout that shows the players the tiles that are missing and everything related to the puzzle seems to only show the solution which makes it impossible to run effectively. The compendium says this: Puzzle handout 6 (see the end of this chapter) illustrates the row of tiles set into the wall above the statues. The handout in the game says this: The Four Elements map found in the dropdown above illustrates the row of tiles set into the wall above the statues. Now, I don't know what exactly the drop down is referencing, but the only thing in the handout is an image of the solution and the only other handout I can see available for it also shows the solution. Furthermore, there doesn't appear to be a "Handout 6" anywhere in the compendium. Edit: If the dropdown refers to the handouts from the add-ons, it appears only the skeleton keys handout (Handout 2) is available. Hey Jordan, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some confusion with the Four Elements puzzle. The reference to "the dropdown" is trying to indicate you should go to the Four Elements map using the Page Toolbar dropdown button. I've gone ahead and documented your feedback so that we can look to addressing it in a future patch. As a reminder if you ever want to make sure that we can see and react to things like this or bugs that pop up in your game, check out our Help Center guide to  Reporting a Bug , making sure to document your results for each step so we can provide additional help if necessary.
Jordan C.
Pro
API Scripter
Todd said: Hey Jordan, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some confusion with the Four Elements puzzle. The reference to "the dropdown" is trying to indicate you should go to the Four Elements map using the Page Toolbar dropdown button. I've gone ahead and documented your feedback so that we can look to addressing it in a future patch. As a reminder if you ever want to make sure that we can see and react to things like this or bugs that pop up in your game, check out our Help Center guide to  Reporting a Bug , making sure to document your results for each step so we can provide additional help if necessary. Thanks! A little unintuitive but I can see it now. Though I still cannot seem to find the content in the compendium outside of the game; Unless I am missing something, I think that would be a good thing to add as a part of this purchase.
On the bright side it only cost $50.  You would have had to pay $30 for the hard copy or on DNDbeyond.
Chris Lieu said: On the bright side it only cost $50.  You would have had to pay $30 for the hard copy or on DNDbeyond. I literally laughed out loud. This should have been advertised as a half-ass implementation.
The hardcopy is currently $24 on Amazon.  I'm going to wait for Roll20 to finish implementing it properly before I buy it, especially if it remains at full retail price.  Literally the only reason I'd buy it from Roll20 is to be able to use it easily in Roll20.  The integration is the only selling point. Otherwise, I have no need for my content to be locked to a particular VTT.
Digital PDFs should be cheaper especially being that you are stuck to using it in the platform you purchased it from. 
All these highlight why I just won't buy any more source books from Roll20 until they sort their act out because they sell them as though they're fully integrated when clearly they're not.  There's no clearly defined roadmap and all roll20 ever seem to offer are lines like 'we aim to' sort these out...  I mean like the response above where they say they 'aim' to sort *some of it out by the end of the year.  No idea at all how realistic that aim is because there are no details.  It's all just vague answers all the time instead of clearly setting out at the point of sale exactly which bits are integrated and which bits aren't.   
Should we expect support for Tasha's Ranger variant class? Feeling really disappointed this was not included. 
Are the new variant class features gonna be able to drag and drop from the compendium? Currently I'm stuck copy and pasting from the compendium for things like fighting styles which is very difficult
Kazimachine said: Are the new variant class features gonna be able to drag and drop from the compendium? Currently I'm stuck copy and pasting from the compendium for things like fighting styles which is very difficult These are things they said they've had finished and added in by the end of the year.  In fairness it would have been nice if they waited to charge for the integration til the end of the year.  I'm still waiting for the DMG or the Sword Coast Adventurers guide that i thought would be on here by now.
Pray, would it be possible to arrange some kind of update system, or some other regular  communication as to what updates are planned, and as to when (even if the when is approximate or even TBA)?  A huge chunk of our frustration is that we’re in the dark, after putting up a decent chunk of change and high expectations.  There has been some solid feedback to certain comments here, but it’s somewhat sporadic.  Blog posts would work, as would emails, tweets, site announcements... you have options.  I think it would be helpful.  Happy holidays. 
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Brian Germain said: Kazimachine said: Are the new variant class features gonna be able to drag and drop from the compendium? Currently I'm stuck copy and pasting from the compendium for things like fighting styles which is very difficult These are things they said they've had finished and added in by the end of the year.&nbsp; In fairness it would have been nice if they waited to charge for the integration til the end of the year.&nbsp; I'm still waiting for the DMG or the Sword Coast Adventurers guide that i thought would be on here by now. They announced they would launch Dec 3.&nbsp; SCAG:&nbsp; <a href="https://blog.roll20.net/post/635786636189417472/scag-and-you-and-roll20-too" rel="nofollow">https://blog.roll20.net/post/635786636189417472/scag-and-you-and-roll20-too</a> DMG:&nbsp; <a href="https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/1332459719513034753" rel="nofollow">https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/1332459719513034753</a>
Loren the GM said: Brian Germain said: Kazimachine said: Are the new variant class features gonna be able to drag and drop from the compendium? Currently I'm stuck copy and pasting from the compendium for things like fighting styles which is very difficult These are things they said they've had finished and added in by the end of the year.&nbsp; In fairness it would have been nice if they waited to charge for the integration til the end of the year.&nbsp; I'm still waiting for the DMG or the Sword Coast Adventurers guide that i thought would be on here by now. They announced they would launch Dec 3.&nbsp; SCAG:&nbsp; <a href="https://blog.roll20.net/post/635786636189417472/scag-and-you-and-roll20-too" rel="nofollow">https://blog.roll20.net/post/635786636189417472/scag-and-you-and-roll20-too</a> DMG:&nbsp; <a href="https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/1332459719513034753" rel="nofollow">https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/1332459719513034753</a> It appears they are there now. But I have to admit I am hesitant to grab either (at the moment) with the implementation of Tasha's not being "game ready"
Loren the GM said: Brian Germain said: Kazimachine said: Are the new variant class features gonna be able to drag and drop from the compendium? Currently I'm stuck copy and pasting from the compendium for things like fighting styles which is very difficult These are things they said they've had finished and added in by the end of the year.&nbsp; In fairness it would have been nice if they waited to charge for the integration til the end of the year.&nbsp; I'm still waiting for the DMG or the Sword Coast Adventurers guide that i thought would be on here by now. They announced they would launch Dec 3.&nbsp; SCAG:&nbsp; <a href="https://blog.roll20.net/post/635786636189417472/scag-and-you-and-roll20-too" rel="nofollow">https://blog.roll20.net/post/635786636189417472/scag-and-you-and-roll20-too</a> DMG:&nbsp; <a href="https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/1332459719513034753" rel="nofollow">https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/1332459719513034753</a> Also not trying to be an ingrate but it would have also been nice to include the DMG for anyone who bought the "DM Bundle".&nbsp; Ah well
Simon S said: Hi guys, This bit doesn't seem to be right? What isn't right about it? -Brian
Brian Germain said: Loren the GM said: Brian Germain said: Kazimachine said: Are the new variant class features gonna be able to drag and drop from the compendium? Currently I'm stuck copy and pasting from the compendium for things like fighting styles which is very difficult These are things they said they've had finished and added in by the end of the year.&nbsp; In fairness it would have been nice if they waited to charge for the integration til the end of the year.&nbsp; I'm still waiting for the DMG or the Sword Coast Adventurers guide that i thought would be on here by now. They announced they would launch Dec 3.&nbsp; SCAG:&nbsp; <a href="https://blog.roll20.net/post/635786636189417472/scag-and-you-and-roll20-too" rel="nofollow">https://blog.roll20.net/post/635786636189417472/scag-and-you-and-roll20-too</a> DMG:&nbsp; <a href="https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/1332459719513034753" rel="nofollow">https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/1332459719513034753</a> Also not trying to be an ingrate but it would have also been nice to include the DMG for anyone who bought the "DM Bundle".&nbsp; Ah well I have no qualms about being an ingrate. When I saw this post I had to go check my marketplace items cause I paid 80 f***ing dollars for the DM bundle and couldn't believe they would seriously exclude the Dungeon Master's Guide from the Dungeon Master's Bundle. Unbelievable.
Ryan C. said: Brian Germain said: Loren the GM said: Brian Germain said: Kazimachine said: Are the new variant class features gonna be able to drag and drop from the compendium? Currently I'm stuck copy and pasting from the compendium for things like fighting styles which is very difficult These are things they said they've had finished and added in by the end of the year.&nbsp; In fairness it would have been nice if they waited to charge for the integration til the end of the year.&nbsp; I'm still waiting for the DMG or the Sword Coast Adventurers guide that i thought would be on here by now. They announced they would launch Dec 3.&nbsp; SCAG:&nbsp; <a href="https://blog.roll20.net/post/635786636189417472/scag-and-you-and-roll20-too" rel="nofollow">https://blog.roll20.net/post/635786636189417472/scag-and-you-and-roll20-too</a> DMG:&nbsp; <a href="https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/1332459719513034753" rel="nofollow">https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/1332459719513034753</a> Also not trying to be an ingrate but it would have also been nice to include the DMG for anyone who bought the "DM Bundle".&nbsp; Ah well I have no qualms about being an ingrate. When I saw this post I had to go check my marketplace items cause I paid 80 f***ing dollars for the DM bundle and couldn't believe they would seriously exclude the Dungeon Master's Guide from the Dungeon Master's Bundle. Unbelievable. I mean... yeah that's kinda how I felt about it.&nbsp; Back when I got it the DMG wasn't integrated yet so I understand but i also don't want to pay for it if it isn't "play ready" like Tasha's wasn't totally play ready they should have specified it would be a beta release on the day of with more attributes coming soon. I might have still bought it but at that point I would really have very little to gripe about because I would've known what I was buying into.
Brian Germain said: Ryan C. said: Brian Germain said: Loren the GM said: Brian Germain said: Kazimachine said: Are the new variant class features gonna be able to drag and drop from the compendium? Currently I'm stuck copy and pasting from the compendium for things like fighting styles which is very difficult These are things they said they've had finished and added in by the end of the year.&nbsp; In fairness it would have been nice if they waited to charge for the integration til the end of the year.&nbsp; I'm still waiting for the DMG or the Sword Coast Adventurers guide that i thought would be on here by now. They announced they would launch Dec 3.&nbsp; SCAG:&nbsp; <a href="https://blog.roll20.net/post/635786636189417472/scag-and-you-and-roll20-too" rel="nofollow">https://blog.roll20.net/post/635786636189417472/scag-and-you-and-roll20-too</a> DMG:&nbsp; <a href="https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/1332459719513034753" rel="nofollow">https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/1332459719513034753</a> Also not trying to be an ingrate but it would have also been nice to include the DMG for anyone who bought the "DM Bundle".&nbsp; Ah well I have no qualms about being an ingrate. When I saw this post I had to go check my marketplace items cause I paid 80 f***ing dollars for the DM bundle and couldn't believe they would seriously exclude the Dungeon Master's Guide from the Dungeon Master's Bundle. Unbelievable. I mean... yeah that's kinda how I felt about it.&nbsp; Back when I got it the DMG wasn't integrated yet so I understand but i also don't want to pay for it if it isn't "play ready" like Tasha's wasn't totally play ready they should have specified it would be a beta release on the day of with more attributes coming soon. I might have still bought it but at that point I would really have very little to gripe about because I would've known what I was buying into. I bought the bundle under the impression it was included. At this point I'm deeply regretful I spent what I did on marketplace items. Constant lack of support from the roll20 team, deceptive sales practices, incomplete products. I would have been better off with Beyond20