Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic Lighting Update, Night Vision

Hi, not sure if this has been posted elsewhere or if I'm being stupid and created a problem out of nowhere. But, with the new dynamic lighting. When I give one of my character tokens night vision, it seems to be emitting light? Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?
Leaving a comment to assure that it's not happening only to you. I seem to have the same issue. I mixed and tested numerous things, but it looks like tokens with night vision literally emit light up to its distance.
Where are you seeing the emitted light? The Ctrl-L function for DMs doesn't show the light correctly, it is supposed to be used only for checking line of sight.
Checked in again with joining as a player, where everything looks fine (thank you). It might be just me now, but I don't remember Ctrl-L showing every token's vision at the same time. Last I remember, you click on the token, press the command, and the vision you see is just this token's. I can't replicate it now. Unless I'm doing it wrong which might be the case.