Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Art Management Help

I have been using roll20 for years and I wasn't really paying attention to art as I kept my plus/pro account up. I now have many tables with loads of art mainly because of organized play of sorts and running various campaigns over the years. I noticed I used nearly 1/2 my art library space as a PRO user and its time to tackle the beast that my art library. I admit it is truly a mess as I didn't even bother with naming most of the art and lots of its is named 1.jpg or a.png.  Art isn't tied to tables so I can't just delete tables that haven't been used in 5+ years and wipe the art out. So I come here to see if anyone has any ideas before I attack this project with a sledgehammer :-) I have started to name all the art with more descriptive names now but doesn't help with years of iudfiuadf.jpg names 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It may take several hours at this point, but it might be worth the time and effort to organize your art library into folders. Folder View is helpful for that, allowing you to make multiple selections. I bit the bullet and organized everything this year.
I was afraid you say that.  Is there a way to tell what art is attached to which ever table?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Not to my knowledge. I would find that handy, too. The only guideline is that they are listed in reverse upload order in the Recent Uploads Folder. So if you have multiple copies, you might be able to tell which one is the oldest.