Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there are more recent and regularly updated Tracker.js & Tor-Hightlight-Token-On-Turn.js?!?!

I am asking because both appear to be glitching my AD&D 1E/2E & D&D 5E games. The Tor-Highlight one no longer clears out the aura it places on the tokens like it used to. The Tracker.js, clears out my Armor Class attributes on my tokens in both games and tends to just get glitchly..
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Possibly this:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9256621/script-update-tracker-jacker-some-updates-on-a-new-branch-including-support-for-non-standard-token-markers" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9256621/script-update-tracker-jacker-some-updates-on-a-new-branch-including-support-for-non-standard-token-markers</a>
I had just deleted out Tracker.js and Tor-hightlight-on-turn.js and replaced them with initiative_tracker_plus.js&nbsp; No errors were generated when the script initialized however, it's just placing a round marker at -100 in the turn order and nothing else seems to be working!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hmm.&nbsp; I don't really know anything about it, probably you'll want to post in it's thread and see if you can get some assistance.
Ok, i posted over in that thread! Thanks Aaron!
Gold
Forum Champion
Wait, if it's the same feature (?), I use TurnMarker2.js&nbsp; a snippit by The Aaron that's not in the One-Click but it works if you copy-paste the JS into New Script and save. the code for it is in The Aaron's Roll20 API github place. I usually hack the code a little bit for my AD&amp;D 2e games, mainly just to change the highlight graphic that highlights the token whose turn it is. For me, I use group-initiative API script (one-click by The Aaron), and TurnMarker2.js from Aaron's github, those 2 fulfill my Turn Order needs.
Ok, so far I have found TurnMarker1.js and have it working. I dig it shows the token graphic but I need the names as well, because when I edit down the chat archive I post it as a story chapter for archival purposes then type up a game summary from it. So thus why I need the token names to show! Now to try and find the group-initiative api.
Ok, I found the group-initiative api now to see if i can get it to work. Regarding the turn marker, it now shows the name of the player tokens but none of the monster tokens in addition to their graphics. I need it to show both!
ok, after adding in the group-initiative api the TurnMarker1.js stopped working!
Gold
Forum Champion
Like i say, I use those 2 together. So it can/should work. Not sure how to troubleshoot your conflict tho. I would just say: (1) Do the whole Configuration procedure on group-initiative. It's a slight PITA til you learn how to do it. Ask here if you need help on that part. (2) Restart your API sandbox. Pretty sure TokenMarker1.js is probably what I started from, I probably renamed it TokenMarker2.js myself when I changed a few bits. Keep at it Ricky, I have a feeling you're almost there. I use this combo for AD&amp;D 2e myself. Ricky R. said: ok, after adding in the group-initiative api the TurnMarker1.js stopped working!