Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

nrew duplicate page feature - overlapping tiles in wrong order

Hello guys, when i first read about the new duplication feature i was very happy. After a few experiments it shows that the arrangement of overlapping tokens/tiles doesnt follow the exact same order as in the original. which means: having a ground texture, under a shadow texture, under a wall token, won't come out the same way but get messed up and shadow ends up at the bottom or something like that. The outcome seems a bit random and i cant get it to work, if this wont be fixed the feature is next to useless, cause it brings lot of extra work in terms of correction etc.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Lgs, this issue has been noted and is being discussed in this thread:  Major Issue With New True Page Copy . You can probably make your report or follow the progress there.
Thanks for the redirection.