Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help][Teleport API]Teleport is not moving the players to different pages.

I have the one click install of Teleport API.  Its the one with the author Patrick.  It works perfectly for on map teleportation but the second any player tries to use a teleporter to go to another page their token goes into the GM layer like it should but no split off from the player ribbon occurs up in the page layout and the player is left staring at the player ribbon page without a token or if lighting is on, their page goes black cause no token is in token layer.  I tried dragging everyones avatar into the pages and seeing if it would move their avatars and ignore the ribbon but it still does not do anything with the map changes.  Is this script broken due to the patch that changed the mapoutliner up above?
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
This one is a work in progress, but Patrick is posting regular updates on the dedicated thread here . I believe the cross-page functionality was just released in today's one-click update. You may want to check in on the thread to follow progress/issues/quirks.
Ok thanks.  I'll check status of it working when I run a session but as of last saturday night the changing of maps for specific players was not working and they could only view the player ribbon page.  

Edited 1607545863
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
The update should be up on oneclick - version 1.2 - and if you've been using a previous version, it is recommended you run the "purge" from the configuration menu, then reload both the scripts page and the game - and try again after making sure there are no player ribbons separate from the main player ribbon.  Edited to add: Currently, there appear to be problems caused by teleporting tokens when their players are not online - I may put in a check before teleporting those tokens - maybe a confirm button in chat with a warning. Currently, teleporting player tokens and having their playerspecificpages set while the player is offline causes an error between the API setting and the game setting, which points to problems in implementation.