Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PAID] Sheet for d6 Success-Based System, ChangedStars

PAID Sheet Bounty Price : $150 Timeframe : Deadline for functional "beta" version March 1st, needs to be fully-featured by end of March. Look for a sheet mechanically similar to the Alien RPG / YZE sheet, in terms of functionality (i.e. stat+skill d6, adding an extra die pool to every roll of that variety, clearly delineating the dice from Success/not Success). Our current build is here for reference re:mechanics. Current (rough) Character Sheet . Optional Extra : $100 I am optionally willing to throw in an extra hundred for someone capable of making Stars Without Number Revised -style "NPC templates" which auto-populate an NPC sheet after selecting them from a drop down, or implementing an SRD that would permit drag-and-dropping NPCs AND drop-down selectable or SRD droppable item entries for guns and armour to make it a one\two-click affair to add/handle those elements. I'll be the first to confess I don't know the going rates but we're already scraping our savings to run the KS Ad Campaign so we're not going to be able to offer greater compensation at this time.  If the KickStarter succeeds, we may well be in a position to expand the roll20 sheet; if so, whoever took this job would be first in line for the (paid) opportunity to do so.
Can you poste a link to your kickstarter page? :)
Hey Lars, we do not have one yet and probably won't for awhile.  We're paying for it up front with money we've already got so the game is more approachable by the time the campaign is live.