Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Free][Pathfinder 1] Ongoing game looking for players

Jublex is coming to the material plane and he's hired the Neogi to ensure his conquest.  A coalition of wizards recruited the party, under shady pretense, to stop the invasion and the party has befriended a tribe of Hill Giants and Den of Vampires to help.   Who is brave enough to join the fray? High magic homebrew world.  Party is level 6 now.  All races/classes welcome.  
I would be interested. I have played Pathfinder and ran it before. I am pretty laid back but serious. When are the sessions usually ran?
noon sunday pst
Player name:  Jeremy - Discord: G-Wiz#9939 Experience: I’ve played over 5,000 hours in the ‘90s. I’m new to Discord.  Looking for: A DM that allows about a 50/50 mix of roll play and combat.  No recent campaigns.  Character & Traits Character Name: Lux Level: 3 Race: Half-Elf (Eladrin) Class: Wizard - School of Evocation  Alignment: Chaotic Neutral Gender: Female Background: I am a Sage constantly seeking answers to never ending questions to improve myself and the world around me. I want to know the secrets of the universe. I know the only way to answer my questions is to get out and find them on my own, free to explore the world around me.  I love helping people, of most races    and classes. I’ll hear everything before casting judgement on anyone or anything. We all need help at some point, and I want to be part of the solution, which will better myself in the long run.  I am fearless in the face of certain death. 
Where is that race/subrace spelled out?  Half elf/ half eladrin is fine with me in theory but filling out a character sheet would be difficult.  The rest of the part is using pfsrd.com, please use that.  The party is 6th level and just being a lower level would just be frustrating. The rest of the character is great; the party is being helped by a shadow organization of wizards, the KH, that would welcome you.  They use Dream to communicate with likeminded and like-skilled people so there is no full list of them.  You'd need to be 10 level before you can be a full member but you could be an initiate or hopeful if you wanted. You could also just be a blaster/pyromaniac that June brought in to help with the swarms. What are your thoughts?
Interested in joining in on the fun. Haven't played pathfinder in a few years but have some experience with the system. 

Edited 1610004643
I'm interested in playing, is there still a position available?  Discord: hooprings#1535 I was thinking of playing a; Name : Keshta Race : Kitsune (Dragon Empires Primer, Advanced Race Guide) Class : Bard Role : Face, buffer and light melee skirmisher. Alignment : Neutral Background : Keshta is the product of her fox-folk sorcerer father who traded his spells for coin, and a human mother who peddled worked goods from the city's forge and jewellers to the far west as a travelling merchant. She spent her formative years learning of new places, new tongues, divergent laws and customs of the myriad cities, travelling with her mother and learning the ins and outs of having nimble hands and even nimbler wits. A perpetual disappointment to her father given her lacking his potent magical affinity, she did discover a gift for simpler enchantments and illusions. Substituting raw magical power for having the means of morally bolstering her allies, being able to talk her way out of (or into) any situation, and when all else failed an intimate knowledge of how to strategically insert cold steel between someone's ribs or how to bring her fanged maw to bear upon a surprised enemy's throat. Loyal to her friends, and driven by wanderlust, she became a travelling mercenary. Forging bonds with people far and wide through strife, and selectively pursuing contracts that aligned with the interests of people she has come to care for. Taking more so after her mother, only instead of peddling goods she peddles various battlefield and protection services. Such as magically empowering soldiery on the line against raiders, or the employ of various lords in undermining criminal syndicates or infernal treacheries of cultist activities within their domains. Her multi-faceted talents and reputation for professionalism didn't escape the notice of wizards looking for mercenaries in their fight against Juiblex and their adherents. A weighty reward was all that was needed to entice her into their operations... ------------------- If you already have a face rogue/bard, I wouldn't mind trying my hand at being an oracle (will rework background). If you already have a cleric or oracle, I wouldn't mind playing a kitsune gunslinger (Mysterious Stranger archetype).
Im interested in playing.