Hello, I have a but of an interesting question, and mainly I just want to know if it's even possible to do this.  So, I am using the 5e OGL Sheet, and I have an Artificer who has a Eldritch Cannon. I have set up the Eldritch Cannon's HP as a resource on their character sheet, and using the ammunition tracking provided by the 5e OGL Companion API, I am able to deduct from the resource using a queried value input as part of an 'Attack' in the Attacks and Spellcasting section of the sheet, as follows: Damage Field: ?{Damage?} Ammunition Field:  Eldritch Cannon HP [l],?{Damage?}|-MIwFE3ILbe2P4CKex9W The [l] is part of 5e Resting in Style and tells it to top off after a long rest, and the string after the | is the ID of the resource in question.  I would like to, if possible, make an Attack in the Attack and Spellcasting section of the sheet that restores value to the resource, not as a query, but as a roll of 2d6 (per the Artillerist Mending tidbit). Ideally, this roll would match (or even just copy the outcome) of the 2d6 rolled in the damage field, and add to the resource, as opposed to deducting it.  Any ideas on how I could make that happen? I know this is not necessary at all, I could just have the player roll 2d6 and then enter than value as a negative value in the same query used to deduct the resource, but I think it'd be cooler to have it roll and add the value on the same button.