Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[GURPS] - Sheet #1 - Thread 1

Hero!
MadCoder said: I'm debating on what to do with the notes. GCA appears to use its own text formatting code, it's not something I recognize. Right now the option is to leave the marked up text as is and update it manually or don't import the notes. I'm open to any suggestions. I also have no idea how it formats, sometimes I paste stuff from Word in there and it works, sometimes it doesn't. I'd say leave it as it is, unless it demands too much processing. Worst case people will just paste the original text over. Second order Modifiers (a modifier that modifies another modifier) and above don't show after import. Again, no clue what point of the process could be making them disappear. The "User Notes" fields from GCA do seem to import correctly. Can you provide an example?  Oh, sorry. I should have been more clear. I was referring to the percentage Modifiers: Enhancements and Limitations, not skill modifiers. Example: Crushing Attack 3d (Area of Effect 5 (32yds), +250%; Costs FP 2, -10%), +240%. [51] points. This imports correctly. 2 different modifiers applied to the basic trait, they show up in full, each on it's corresponding line. Crushing Attack 3d (Area of Effect 5 (32yds), (+250%; Costs FP 2, -10%), +225%. [49] points. Here "Costs FP" modifies "Area of Effect" (I kept the GCA notation), what I call second order modifier. It imports the values correctly, but omits the contents in parenthesis, showing up like this in Roll20: Crushing Attack 3d (Area of Effect 5 (32yds), +225%. [49] points. While the CPs check out, the usage and effects in game are very different. If when revising the ability you miss the fact that AoE 5 should cost +250% instead of +225%, the character gets away without paying 2 FP for his massive area effect version of the single target attack he normally uses. The character I'm currently playing in my supers game has a very convoluted power, every session i'm pulling this sort of stunts and building Abilities on the fly, so it's easy for me to torture the import function on this regard. I'll continue to do so and report the pertinent findings. The Parent/Child hierarchy GCA uses for is also lost when importing. I don't think there's a practical way to solve that, but it's not the end of the world either.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
PL M. said: Ian said: You got a link to that FAQ? Sure: <a href="http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/faq/FAQ4-3.html#SS3.4.2.23" rel="nofollow">http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/faq/FAQ4-3.html#SS3.4.2.23</a> here you go. I see, this is an addendum and the GURPS books were not updated. I'll make a task to try handle the addendum and add notes to mention the addendum.&nbsp;
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Valter said: MadCoder said: I'm debating on what to do with the notes. GCA appears to use its own text formatting code, it's not something I recognize. Right now the option is to leave the marked up text as is and update it manually or don't import the notes. I'm open to any suggestions. I also have no idea how it formats, sometimes I paste stuff from Word in there and it works, sometimes it doesn't. I'd say leave it as it is, unless it demands too much processing. Worst case people will just paste the original text over. Second order Modifiers (a modifier that modifies another modifier) and above don't show after import. Again, no clue what point of the process could be making them disappear. The "User Notes" fields from GCA do seem to import correctly. Can you provide an example?&nbsp; Oh, sorry. I should have been more clear. I was referring to the percentage Modifiers: Enhancements and Limitations, not skill modifiers. Example: Crushing Attack 3d (Area of Effect 5 (32yds), +250%; Costs FP 2, -10%), +240%. [51] points. This imports correctly. 2 different modifiers applied to the basic trait, they show up in full, each on it's corresponding line. Crushing Attack 3d (Area of Effect 5 (32yds), (+250%; Costs FP 2, -10%), +225%. [49] points. Here "Costs FP" modifies "Area of Effect" (I kept the GCA notation), what I call second order modifier. It imports the values correctly, but omits the contents in parenthesis, showing up like this in Roll20: Crushing Attack 3d (Area of Effect 5 (32yds), +225%. [49] points. While the CPs check out, the usage and effects in game are very different. If when revising the ability you miss the fact that AoE 5 should cost +250% instead of +225%, the character gets away without paying 2 FP for his massive area effect version of the single target attack he normally uses. The character I'm currently playing in my supers game has a very convoluted power, every session i'm pulling this sort of stunts and building Abilities on the fly, so it's easy for me to torture the import function on this regard. I'll continue to do so and report the pertinent findings. The Parent/Child hierarchy GCA uses for is also lost when importing. I don't think there's a practical way to solve that, but it's not the end of the world either. Thanks Valter! I'll be back making updates on Thursday.&nbsp;
I noticed that some skills have been changing their difficulty on me. So far, it appears to only be skills that I've set with Easy difficulty. They tend to change to Average, so far, but I've seen at least one switch to Hard. I thought it might have something to do with me changing the order of skills on a sheet with the "Modify" button, but then I could not reproduce it this way, or any way for that matter. It just seems to randomly happen after a day or two.
How can do a macro to make all players roll perception?

Edited 1611988595
mrianmerry
Sheet Author
Boifubá said: How can do a macro to make all players roll perception? The easiest way is to just write a macro that calls each of your players' characters perception roll buttons. Something like this oughta do the trick: %{Tom|vsPer} %{Dick|vsPer} %{Harry|vsPer} Keep in mind that calling these rolls all at once will cause them to all use the same modifier value that's entered - you won't get prompted multiple times. (Obviously, replace "Tom", "Dick", and "Harry" with your actual players' character names)
THANY YOU VERY MUCH, this works fine for me, that's what i need!!! Thank you again! Where can i find more commands like this? Do you know? have some kind of commands glossary?
I don’t know about any kind of command glossary, as such, but there is a help page for writing macros .
Ian said: Boifubá said: How can do a macro to make all players roll perception? The easiest way is to just write a macro that calls each of your players' characters perception roll buttons. Something like this oughta do the trick: %{Tom|vsPer} %{Dick|vsPer} %{Harry|vsPer} Keep in mind that calling these rolls all at once will cause them to all use the same modifier value that's entered - you won't get prompted multiple times. (Obviously, replace "Tom", "Dick", and "Harry" with your actual players' character names) Can I make this roll secret?

Edited 1612035171
mrianmerry
Sheet Author
You should be able to if you make it into a whisper to the GM. Obviously, that doesn't quite work if you're not the GM ;) /w gm %{Tom|vsPer} /w gm %{Dick|vsPer} /w gm %{Harry|vsPer}
i feel lacking a kind of repository with basic macros possibilities for gurps, is hard to find int the forums sometimes, maybe someone can create a thread only with this repository
What are you trying to do with macros that isn’t a possibility with the character sheet roll buttons?
&nbsp;no because i want to do a&nbsp; Perception check without letting the players know! and because i'm lazy to open and click in each player's sheet Ian said: What are you trying to do with macros that isn’t a possibility with the character sheet roll buttons?
Ian said: You should be able to if you make it into a whisper to the GM. Obviously, that doesn't quite work if you're not the GM ;) /w gm %{Tom|vsPer} /w gm %{Dick|vsPer} /w gm %{Harry|vsPer} Thanks. That's what I wanted. Boifubá said: &nbsp;no because i want to do a&nbsp; Perception check without letting the players know! and because i'm lazy to open and click in each player's sheet You can create a separate macro for each Perception roll using the macro Ian taught us. Put the macro on the bar and you can just click the secret perception rolls for each of your players.
My apologies for asking this because I feel like it may have already been asked before, but...is there a way to import characters from GCS or GCA? Boy, would that help.&nbsp;
Currently it will do GCA. Look for the Gear button and go to the import tab. It works pretty well. It has been a godsend for me.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Bob G said: Currently it will do GCA. Look for the Gear button and go to the import tab. It works pretty well. It has been a godsend for me.&nbsp;&nbsp; That does work pretty well, thanks. If we could also get that for GCS (since GCA doesn't work on a Mac), that would be really amazing and really increase the functionality of Roll20 for GURPS and DFRPG.&nbsp;
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Valter said: MadCoder said: I'm debating on what to do with the notes. GCA appears to use its own text formatting code, it's not something I recognize. Right now the option is to leave the marked up text as is and update it manually or don't import the notes. I'm open to any suggestions. I also have no idea how it formats, sometimes I paste stuff from Word in there and it works, sometimes it doesn't. I'd say leave it as it is, unless it demands too much processing. Worst case people will just paste the original text over. Second order Modifiers (a modifier that modifies another modifier) and above don't show after import. Again, no clue what point of the process could be making them disappear. The "User Notes" fields from GCA do seem to import correctly. Can you provide an example?&nbsp; Oh, sorry. I should have been more clear. I was referring to the percentage Modifiers: Enhancements and Limitations, not skill modifiers. Example: Crushing Attack 3d (Area of Effect 5 (32yds), +250%; Costs FP 2, -10%), +240%. [51] points. This imports correctly. 2 different modifiers applied to the basic trait, they show up in full, each on it's corresponding line. Crushing Attack 3d (Area of Effect 5 (32yds), (+250%; Costs FP 2, -10%), +225%. [49] points. Here "Costs FP" modifies "Area of Effect" (I kept the GCA notation), what I call second order modifier. It imports the values correctly, but omits the contents in parenthesis, showing up like this in Roll20: Crushing Attack 3d (Area of Effect 5 (32yds), +225%. [49] points. While the CPs check out, the usage and effects in game are very different. If when revising the ability you miss the fact that AoE 5 should cost +250% instead of +225%, the character gets away without paying 2 FP for his massive area effect version of the single target attack he normally uses. The character I'm currently playing in my supers game has a very convoluted power, every session i'm pulling this sort of stunts and building Abilities on the fly, so it's easy for me to torture the import function on this regard. I'll continue to do so and report the pertinent findings. The Parent/Child hierarchy GCA uses for is also lost when importing. I don't think there's a practical way to solve that, but it's not the end of the world either. Thanks Valter! I'll take recreate those modifiers and look at the exported XML data. See if there's a way to export the data correctly.&nbsp; I created github task for it. GCA Import - Check trait modifier notes · Issue #256 · MadCoder253/roll20-character-sheets (github.com)
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Justin S. said: I noticed that some skills have been changing their difficulty on me. So far, it appears to only be skills that I've set with Easy difficulty. They tend to change to Average, so far, but I've seen at least one switch to Hard. I thought it might have something to do with me changing the order of skills on a sheet with the "Modify" button, but then I could not reproduce it this way, or any way for that matter. It just seems to randomly happen after a day or two. Hi Justin S.,&nbsp; Are you still experiencing this strange bug? I haven't been to recreate it either. My best guess is maybe Roll20's network was slow.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
The Fabulous Iron Chef said: Bob G said: Currently it will do GCA. Look for the Gear button and go to the import tab. It works pretty well. It has been a godsend for me.&nbsp;&nbsp; That does work pretty well, thanks. If we could also get that for GCS (since GCA doesn't work on a Mac), that would be really amazing and really increase the functionality of Roll20 for GURPS and DFRPG.&nbsp; Hi The Fabulous Iron Chef, Yes, the GCS import is on my radar and I started looking on how to do that. GCS does have special exports VTT Foundry and Fantasy Grounds, but there's no generic XML export. It took a lot of work to get the initial beta version of the GCA import setup. I used my end of year break from work to finish that project, I'll probably need another two week break to figure out how to parse the GCS data. &nbsp;
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
PL M. said: Ian said: You should be able to if you make it into a whisper to the GM. Obviously, that doesn't quite work if you're not the GM ;) /w gm %{Tom|vsPer} /w gm %{Dick|vsPer} /w gm %{Harry|vsPer} Thanks. That's what I wanted. Boifubá said: &nbsp;no because i want to do a&nbsp; Perception check without letting the players know! and because i'm lazy to open and click in each player's sheet You can create a separate macro for each Perception roll using the macro Ian taught us. Put the macro on the bar and you can just click the secret perception rolls for each of your players. That's funny, I needed something like that also. One thing that would probably helpful is updating the GURPS wiki page on Roll20. I never edited that page before, I'll try to find time to start adding how-tos and useful macros.&nbsp;
I wish to help you, if you wanna some translation to portuguese maybe we can help you! MadCoder said: The Fabulous Iron Chef said: Bob G said: Currently it will do GCA. Look for the Gear button and go to the import tab. It works pretty well. It has been a godsend for me.&nbsp;&nbsp; That does work pretty well, thanks. If we could also get that for GCS (since GCA doesn't work on a Mac), that would be really amazing and really increase the functionality of Roll20 for GURPS and DFRPG.&nbsp; Hi The Fabulous Iron Chef, Yes, the GCS import is on my radar and I started looking on how to do that. GCS does have special exports VTT Foundry and Fantasy Grounds, but there's no generic XML export. It took a lot of work to get the initial beta version of the GCA import setup. I used my end of year break from work to finish that project, I'll probably need another two week break to figure out how to parse the GCS data. &nbsp;
Hey, we noticed an issue while playing today. One of the sheet styles makes things like armour divisor and malf impossible to see, because it's white text on yellow.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Boifubá said: I wish to help you, if you wanna some translation to portuguese maybe we can help you! MadCoder said: The Fabulous Iron Chef said: Bob G said: Currently it will do GCA. Look for the Gear button and go to the import tab. It works pretty well. It has been a godsend for me.&nbsp;&nbsp; That does work pretty well, thanks. If we could also get that for GCS (since GCA doesn't work on a Mac), that would be really amazing and really increase the functionality of Roll20 for GURPS and DFRPG.&nbsp; Hi The Fabulous Iron Chef, Yes, the GCS import is on my radar and I started looking on how to do that. GCS does have special exports VTT Foundry and Fantasy Grounds, but there's no generic XML export. It took a lot of work to get the initial beta version of the GCA import setup. I used my end of year break from work to finish that project, I'll probably need another two week break to figure out how to parse the GCS data. &nbsp; Hi&nbsp; Boifubá ,&nbsp; Yes, there is a way to contribute to translations. I think this page should be helpful.&nbsp; <a href="https://help.roll20.net/hc/en-us/articles/360057432414-How-to-Translate-Content-on-Crowdin" rel="nofollow">https://help.roll20.net/hc/en-us/articles/360057432414-How-to-Translate-Content-on-Crowdin</a>
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Jared said: Hey, we noticed an issue while playing today. One of the sheet styles makes things like armour divisor and malf impossible to see, because it's white text on yellow. Yuck, that doesn't look good. I'll see what can be done. I didn't create the style sheet options, it uses variables to define different styles that can be re-used in different areas of the sheet.

Edited 1612799934
Hi, I was wondering if there had been an update to the Template Macro.&nbsp; I was updating some of my NPC's macros and realised that the fields for for Casting Cost, Duration, Maintained and Resisted By were no longer showing up.&nbsp; A Little poking a proding and it seems that you now need to add in {{showCastingDetails=[[@{show_casting_details}]]}} If you want the Cost, Duration and Time to be displayed, not sure about Maintaince or Resisted by since the spell had neither but since they are in the macro but not revealing that may be becasue there was no value in them, but neither did duration and that was displayed although it was empty. I've been using the Roll Template Description Guide MadCoder posted some 8 months ago but there has obviously been some changes and wondering if there was a more up to date version so I can adjust important macro templates I have saved accordingly.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Daniel H. said: Hi, I was wondering if there had been an update to the Template Macro.&nbsp; I was updating some of my NPC's macros and realised that the fields for for Casting Cost, Duration, Maintained and Resisted By were no longer showing up.&nbsp; A Little poking a proding and it seems that you now need to add in {{showCastingDetails=[[@{show_casting_details}]]}} If you want the Cost, Duration and Time to be displayed, not sure about Maintaince or Resisted by since the spell had neither but since they are in the macro but not revealing that may be becasue there was no value in them, but neither did duration and that was displayed although it was empty. I've been using the Roll Template Description Guide MadCoder posted some 8 months ago but there has obviously been some changes and wondering if there was a more up to date version so I can adjust important macro templates I have saved accordingly. Hi Daniel H.&nbsp; There was a new option added, which can be setup on the character sheet options page or the campaign option sheet, and it was checked on by default. If you had created you're own macro, unfortunately, you would have to add the field you identified.&nbsp; NOTE: Roll20 is upgrading the infrastructure of character sheets soon, making more css features available. I was thinking of using the summary element so it's very easy to show/hide sections of the roll template. That means the roll template take up a little less space and be expanded to view more information. Here's an example: HTML summary Tag (w3schools.com)
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
GURPS version 2.6.2 launched yesterday. Bio\Misc &nbsp;tab. Added Apply&nbsp; checkbox for Size Modifier. If checked, the Size Modifier will change the required character points for Strength &nbsp;and Hit Points . If you spent too many character points on Strength, you would get a warning message. GCA Import. If character has Size Modifier 1 or higher, the Apply &nbsp;Size Modifier will be checked. Combat Tab. Moved Shotgun damage tool to the Ranged sub-tab. Combat Tool for Melee. Updated Size Modifier to use relative Size Modifier. Relative Size Modifier is Target Size - Your Size. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Requested by Charles and confirmed by PL M as addendum rule on FAQ site. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;See: <a href="http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/faq/FAQ4-3.html#SS3.4.2.23" rel="nofollow">http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/faq/FAQ4-3.html#SS3.4.2.23</a> Chat Roll Options. Added a campaign setting and sheet option to display Public &nbsp;and Private &nbsp;roll options in the header. Added an optional Custom &nbsp;roll options. &nbsp; Note : The custom option requires an API script that can intercept the roll template. &nbsp; For an example, see the Blind Roll &nbsp;API script, <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/5064809/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/5064809/</a>

Edited 1613209883
I'm not sure this is the correct place to put this. But I'd like to raise a "bug" for the GURPS Character Sheet. It's not so much a bug as in "functionality" but rather with performance. What happens: &nbsp;when editing a character sheet I can type and click normally. After typing some thing (e.g. adding skills or spells in the grimoire) reaction to my input becomes increasingly slow. After a minute or so of editing the sheet I need to wait for several seconds after typing before I see my input. My Setup: &nbsp;I use Chrome (auto-updated;&nbsp;Version 88.0.4324.150 currently). I'm on a Win 10 Home Version 20H2 Also I'm on a Roll20 Plus membership. I run two campaigns one GURPS on Shadowrun. I don't seam to have this issue with the Shadowrun character sheet. Please let me know if you need anything else to further investigate. tnx a lot in advance for helping me, as this is currently close to game breaking Nedorus P.S.: after exiting the game and re-starting all is back to normal... until I start editing again...
Nedorus said: What happens: &nbsp;when editing a character sheet I can type and click normally. After typing some thing (e.g. adding skills or spells in the grimoire) reaction to my input becomes increasingly slow. After a minute or so of editing the sheet I need to wait for several seconds after typing before I see my input. My Setup: &nbsp;I use Chrome (auto-updated;&nbsp;Version 88.0.4324.150 currently). I'm on a Win 10 Home Version 20H2 Also I'm on a Roll20 Plus membership. I run two campaigns one GURPS on Shadowrun. I don't seam to have this issue with the Shadowrun character sheet. P.S.: after exiting the game and re-starting all is back to normal... until I start editing again... I don't think this is necessarily an issue with this sheet, but perhaps with something else in Roll20, but I don't really know for sure. I have had this issue with several different game system sheets, including GURPS, Gumshoe, Pathfinder, and D&amp;D. The only thing that fixed it for me was switching from Firefox to Chrome, which of course doesn't help your case. But in any case, this is difficult to diagnose without some experimenting to get more data, I think...
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Justin S. said: Nedorus said: What happens: &nbsp;when editing a character sheet I can type and click normally. After typing some thing (e.g. adding skills or spells in the grimoire) reaction to my input becomes increasingly slow. After a minute or so of editing the sheet I need to wait for several seconds after typing before I see my input. My Setup: &nbsp;I use Chrome (auto-updated;&nbsp;Version 88.0.4324.150 currently). I'm on a Win 10 Home Version 20H2 Also I'm on a Roll20 Plus membership. I run two campaigns one GURPS on Shadowrun. I don't seam to have this issue with the Shadowrun character sheet. P.S.: after exiting the game and re-starting all is back to normal... until I start editing again... I don't think this is necessarily an issue with this sheet, but perhaps with something else in Roll20, but I don't really know for sure. I have had this issue with several different game system sheets, including GURPS, Gumshoe, Pathfinder, and D&amp;D. The only thing that fixed it for me was switching from Firefox to Chrome, which of course doesn't help your case. But in any case, this is difficult to diagnose without some experimenting to get more data, I think... Thanks Justin S for replying to Nedorus. I think it's probably related to the current load on roll20s servers and how complicate the sheet may be. With the GURPS sheet, there is additional background code running, especially for skills. If the servers are under a heavy load, weird things may happen. One indication that the Roll20s servers are under a heavy load is if it takes a few seconds before you see roll results in the chat box. Sometimes reloading the page helps.&nbsp;
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi everyone,&nbsp; GURPS 2.6.3 is now live. Added optional Header Buttons for selecting the&nbsp; modifier types &nbsp;for for skill rolls. Option can be selected on the sheet and campaign options. GCA Import, modifier notes. Updated import to handle cases modifiers of modifiers for a advantage/disadvantage. Reported by Valter GCA Import, fixed bug incorrect wealth level name. GCA Import, added more rules to capture frequency of appearance and self-control rolls for advantages/disadvantages.
The new update won't let me import characters from GCA anymore.&nbsp;
The new update on custom rolls keeps resetting my roll settings to "Custom Rolls" everytime I close a sheet. Before that, I could put the sheet on private rolls and it would stay that way.
Whilst this is an incredibly unlikely scenario to actually come up outside of stupid NPC builds... Our group noticed that after spending 131 points on a single skill, the level field is suddenly massively boosted. It went from approx. +39 ish which seemed right to ~+200 which is clearly not correct. It seems to grow exponentially from that point, too - at 600 points the skill had ~3600 in the level field.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Bob G said: The new update won't let me import characters from GCA anymore.&nbsp; Hi Bob G,&nbsp; There's probably something data in your character sheet that the import is breaking on. After pressing the Import GCA &nbsp;button, on your keyboard press F12 , this should bring up the DevTools for your browser. Make sure you're on the Console&nbsp; tab, you should see a list of rows that start with Update , as you scroll through the list, look for rows colored in red , red shows errors that may have happened. Copy/Paste the message here and I can see if it provides a clue to what happened. The console also tells you the last set of updates that completed correctly.&nbsp; Example
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
PL M. said: The new update on custom rolls keeps resetting my roll settings to "Custom Rolls" everytime I close a sheet. Before that, I could put the sheet on private rolls and it would stay that way. Thanks PL M.,&nbsp; I'll figure out what's happening.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Ian said: Whilst this is an incredibly unlikely scenario to actually come up outside of stupid NPC builds... Our group noticed that after spending 131 points on a single skill, the level field is suddenly massively boosted. It went from approx. +39 ish which seemed right to ~+200 which is clearly not correct. It seems to grow exponentially from that point, too - at 600 points the skill had ~3600 in the level field. Haha, thanks Ian. A lot of the skills, stats, etc. use formulas that were added when the sheet was first developed. As long as the math is correct for 99% of cases, I'm going to avoid delving into the formulas.&nbsp;

Edited 1613943870
Here is what I got from the import errors.&nbsp; TypeError: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined &nbsp; &nbsp; at getControlRatingByModifier (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:14064:17) &nbsp; &nbsp; at getGcaAdvantageRow (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:13297:20) &nbsp; &nbsp; at eval (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:13181:7) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Array.forEach (&lt;anonymous&gt;) &nbsp; &nbsp; at importGcaAdvantages (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:13153:15) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.eval [as -MU-e70HPdWrpBmUKTvu//false//0.767483659916711] (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:11418:4) &nbsp; &nbsp; at _fullfillAttrReq (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:673) &nbsp; &nbsp; at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:711) sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:734 TypeError: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined &nbsp; &nbsp; at getControlRatingByModifier (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:14064:17) &nbsp; &nbsp; at getGcaAdvantageRow (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:13297:20) &nbsp; &nbsp; at eval (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:13181:7) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Array.forEach (&lt;anonymous&gt;) &nbsp; &nbsp; at importGcaAdvantages (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:13153:15) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.eval [as -MU-e70HPdWrpBmUKTvu//false//0.767483659916711] (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:11418:4) &nbsp; &nbsp; at _fullfillAttrReq (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:673) &nbsp; &nbsp; at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:711) 2DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for <a href="https://app.roll20.net/js/d20/underscore-min.map" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/js/d20/underscore-min.map</a>: Fetch through target failed: Target not supported; Fallback: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Bob G said: Here is what I got from the import errors.&nbsp; TypeError: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined &nbsp; &nbsp; at getControlRatingByModifier (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:14064:17) &nbsp; &nbsp; at getGcaAdvantageRow (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:13297:20) &nbsp; &nbsp; at eval (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:13181:7) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Array.forEach (&lt;anonymous&gt;) &nbsp; &nbsp; at importGcaAdvantages (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:13153:15) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.eval [as -MU-e70HPdWrpBmUKTvu//false//0.767483659916711] (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:11418:4) &nbsp; &nbsp; at _fullfillAttrReq (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:673) &nbsp; &nbsp; at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:711) sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:734 TypeError: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined &nbsp; &nbsp; at getControlRatingByModifier (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:14064:17) &nbsp; &nbsp; at getGcaAdvantageRow (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:13297:20) &nbsp; &nbsp; at eval (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:13181:7) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Array.forEach (&lt;anonymous&gt;) &nbsp; &nbsp; at importGcaAdvantages (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:13153:15) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.eval [as -MU-e70HPdWrpBmUKTvu//false//0.767483659916711] (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:698), &lt;anonymous&gt;:11418:4) &nbsp; &nbsp; at _fullfillAttrReq (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:673) &nbsp; &nbsp; at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?1613943200537:711) 2DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for <a href="https://app.roll20.net/js/d20/underscore-min.map" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/js/d20/underscore-min.map</a> : Fetch through target failed: Target not supported; Fallback: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE Thanks Bob G. that helps.&nbsp;
Any news about GCS import?
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi everyone GURPS version 2.6.4 went live today. Bug fix for Roll Options. If you selected **Private Roll**, the next time the sheet opens, it changed the option to **Custom Roll**. Reported by PL M. Chat Box, update display of Armor Divisor when rolling damage to use the same style as skill. Reported by Jared. GCA Import bug. Added some error checking to try to capture null data values for an advantage. Reported by Bob G. Combat Location Tab. Added character and campaign settings options to update **Current Hit Points** when location damage is changed. Bob G &nbsp;said: Please try importing, hopefully this will resolve the bug.

Edited 1614123050
The GCA import works great again! I've done several imports with characters that were simple or complex. All worked very well. Thanks.
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I am having no luck importing any characters from GCS ver. 4.28 to latest sheet What am I doing wrong
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Which one of these output templates should I use or does this group have one
The import function only works with the GCA creator not the GCS one yet.