Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Spell resistance check pathfinder 1st?

Hi, is it possible to implement a spell resistance check to GroupCheck? We are using official roll20 pathfinder 1st sheet. thx for your helpful responses in advance
Do you want a GroupCheck that will show the SR of the selected group? Or do you want it to roll the caster level check that the caster rolls against the target's SR? If you just want the SR, use this to configure the new check: !group-check-config --add { "Spell Resistance" : { "name" : "Spell Resistance", "formula" : "\[\at{sr}\]"} } If you want the check that opposes SR, use these: !group-check-config --add { "Caster Level Primary" : { "name" : "Caster Level Check Primary", "formula" : "\[d20 + \at{caster1_level}\]"} } !group-check-config --add { "Caster Level Secondary" : { "name" : "Caster Level Check Secondary", "formula" : "\[d20 + \at{caster2_level}\]"} }
Thanks for your quick answer. I would like to do the roll against SR. Is that also possible?
That should be the caster level check, that I included above. Since a character can have multiple spellcasting classes, I included an example for caster1_level and caster2_level. PCs might also need to use caster3_level.
Ok. I think that this won't work as desired. Your formula rolls a dice for everyone in the marked group. But there has to be one roll (the caster) to check againt the SR of every single target in that group. For example: A Sorcerer Lvl 5 fires a fireball at a group of 3 drow fighter lvl 1 and 2 drow mages lvl 5. The fighters have a SR 7 and the mages have a SR 11. Now the Sorcerer has to roll 1d20+5 once to determine if he can overcome the SR. That is the other way around. One roll against some values. Not some rolls against one value. If that is not possible I would use your first formula to show the SR and let the mage roll his dice to check the result by myself. Thanks for your patience