Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Wrapping text

Hi, Can anyone advise me how i can wrap text around an image in handouts and forum posts. Please see the image below of a handout. Is it possible? I want a handout with what amounts to a list of npcs with an image to the left and text about them to the right but having an image and then the text is going to make the handout very long. Thanks
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5899495/stupid-roll20-tricks-and-some-clever-ones/?pageforid=6853374#post-6853374" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5899495/stupid-roll20-tricks-and-some-clever-ones/?pageforid=6853374#post-6853374</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This used to be possible with the old text editor, though it had other limitation. Currently, there are two ways, both of which are kind of hacky, and one way which works really cool, but appears to be broken at the moment. I know, not great, right? 1. Use the browser console with this&nbsp; Stupid Trick :&nbsp; Aligning Images in Handouts &nbsp;- keithcurtis ( More info&nbsp; by Noon) This is really a hack, and probably shouldn't be used too often. 2. Set or grab the text from another html source that does allow such editing and paste it into the handout. This could be a web page, for example. If it is html and not too class-dependent, styling should come through. 3. Use the amazing markdown script by Stephen S. This allows you to write your page using standard markdown notation, but with some pretty serious css styling. The script is available here, but to be warned, something seems to have broken several months ago and the author hasn't responded to&nbsp;requests to investigate for whatever reason. If you have JS skillz, maybe you can work out why,
Thanks guys. I managed to get this to work. Bit of a PITA to do every time but I appreciate the fix. Feels like roll20 should probably fix this issue seeing as it appears to have been knocking about for some time. Thanks again
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I think they would see it as an "added feature" instead of a fix, since the new text editor has never had that capability.