What kind of game am I looking for exactly?:   Ideally I'm just looking for a solid traveller game, With all that entails. Now you might ask why I'm making a post on here instead of looking in the normal section were you find games? quite simple; because the kind of stuff I'm looking for is rather thin on the ground, I'm looking for that wonderful kind of traveller game were you can put in the effort and get rewarded, especially with outside the box thinking. Hell if traveller cant be done, a good sci-fi game would be amazing, I'm the kind of person that finds space trucking in elite dangerous fun and I adore making spreadsheets for ships and customizing them to just what I need to get done. In broad strokes, I'm looking to take part in a fun story and play a character in said story. I want to bring a willingness to adapt and play a character until their bitter end. or failing that play some games with a group of people after my classes and have fun doing it. if I sound at all like a person you would enjoy having in your game, please shoot me a message on roll20 and id be happy to do an interview over discord or even skype if that is how your group does things \/ \/ \/For those Just looking for player info, look down here\/ \/ \/ Name: Owen Age: 19 Discord: Gordon519#6850 Fun facts: currently attending college to be a welding inspector and my favorite food is sushi, one of my favorite drinks is a nice cup of tea (cookies and cream flavor) How I play: I am one of those strange people that like to dive in depth into how things work. For example, in one of the Traveler groups I was in, I basically took it upon myself to be the ships quartermaster. Which meant making my own spreadsheets and going out of my way to have accurate stats for the running costs of the ship to figure out what we needed to do in order to break even at the end of the month. Hell I even figured out the best kinds of cargo to load. Another way to look at it is that I will try to take care of anything the group needs, does the group need a medic and not have one? lets see if I can roll up a good one to fill that need, perhaps give the character some interesting quirks to make it fun and maybe a little silly What kind of characters I like to play: I like to play 'second line' characters, that has two definitions I will explain here, the first being characters that can be and sometimes are doing the talking/in the lime light but that isn't their entire shtick. The second meaning being that of general support characters, think medics, engineers, or traders: people that are quite useful but are often wallpaper most of the time when they are doing their job.